We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter (3-month FTC) to join the HR Team.
- 360 management of recruiting for digital products and technology roles across UKTV as well as other departments across UKTV – managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- You will be responsible for keeping all trackers and recruitment records up to date
- You will support the Talent team with CV Screening
- Conduct candidate searches via LinkedIn Recruiter or other sourcing tools
- You will monitor live vacancies response rate and in time, create reports for the recruitment manager each week
- Create anonymous diversity reports for each role to ensure we are on track with our 50/20/12/12 targets
- Ensure CVs for potential candidates are treated as a priority, ensuring these are filtered through to hiring managers as soon as possible.
- Reach out to shortlisted candidates for additional information where necessary, including salary, notice period and role expectations
- Manage and maintain live role database, with a good understanding of what candidates are in process and the stage they are at.
- Keep the recruitment calendar up to date, updating calendar invites, rooms are correctly booked, invites are sent, and confirmation received.
- Support hiring managers on putting interview questions together ensuring they follow the internal recruitment process.
- Conduct and lead interviews with hiring managers and advise on decision making.
- Provide candidates with constructive feedback following interviews
- Take a proactive approach to learn outcomes of first interviews, in order to plan and schedule second and final stage interviews.
- Ensure Right to Work documentation is collected from all candidates
- Keeping track of agency spend and negotiating terms where possible. You will also be responsible for keeping track of any outstanding PO numbers and invoices.
- Be a point of contact for the business and proactively answer or re-direct all recruitment queries that arise within the business
- Check the Recruitment Inbox regularly – filing emails and redirecting where necessary.
- Support recruitment manager with any ad hoc projects
- You will assist the recruitment manager in research relating to creative and industry networks
- Capture D&I application metrics as part of our D&I commitment and drive this process
- Become a super-user of our HR System, CoreHR
- Any other adhoc tasks set out by Head of Talent and/or Recruitment Manager
Knowledge and skills:
- Has a proven track record of hiring within the digital/technology space (in-house preferrable)
- Is driven to hire the best talent for UKTV and source candidates directly whenever possible
- You need to be super organised and able to manage your time – you will be required to coordinate multiple diaries and coordinate interviews. You will be able to jump from one project to another and be able to prioritise your workload.
- Is able to build and maintain great relationships with hiring managers, candidates and other internal stakeholders. You will cultivate beneficial relationships with external suppliers like recruitment agencies and event suppliers.
- Is creative and will bring ideas on where to source the best candidates from a wide diverse talent pool
- Has experience using excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Has experience using Applicant Tracking Systems/ CV databases
- Is familiar with communication tools such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Has used or knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- You will have experience in a customer facing role
- You need to be curious, keen to learn and not afraid to ask questions!
- You will be open, impartial, and able to collaborate with many different personalities.
- You will be creative and show initiative
- You will have knowledge of social media, and have experience managing multiple accounts
UKTV has been at the forefront of branded television for over 25 years, entertaining the nation with programmes they love. Its leading brands - Dave, Gold, W, Drama, Alibi, Eden and Yesterday - span comedy, entertainment, natural history, factual and scripted drama, and are delivered to audiences through UKTV Play, Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media, BT, TalkTalk, YouView, Freesat and Amazon Fire. The broadcaster is a significant investor in British creativity and is committed to working with new and established writers, directors, and programme-makers.
We’re UKTV. We’re here to create TV with personality.
In a world where ‘finding something to watch’ means searching endless streams of automated sameness, we believe in creating TV experiences with more personality, that champions diversity of talent both on & off screen.
We’re here to bring you a more personal type of TV: Channels and services that get you, with programmes that are hand-picked for their quality and available on any device - all crafted by fans for fans.
We’re a different kind of broadcaster. One that’s on a mission to become the UK’s most successful non-PSB network.
The place that fans turn to first for the genres they love. Admired in our industry as the feisty challenger. Powered by brilliant ideas not blockbuster budgets, we’ll push ourselves to build even more engaging brands, to create and curate more imaginative programmes to form powerful partnerships and to use technology in ever more innovative ways.
As the world of TV rapidly evolves so will we; by continuing to support our brilliant people to do their best work in a uniquely diverse, creative, and inclusive culture.
All the spirit of entertaining and growing the communities of fans who love our shows as much as we do.
Closing date: Wednesday 25th August 2021