Who We Are:
IMG’s digital team provides Consultancy and Agency services to accelerate the digital performance of the biggest names in sport. We create and execute strategy, produce engaging content, improve the use of social media and can help you deliver against your wider business objectives. We build teams and select the best technology partners to improve the way digital is used to engage and inspire fans, build brand profile and generate revenue.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to many of the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events, and experiences. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation through entertainment agency WME; sports operations and advisory, event management, media production and distribution, and brand licensing through IMG; live event experiences and hospitality through On Location; full-service marketing through global cultural marketing agency 160over90; and sports data and technology through IMG ARENA and OpenBet. Endeavor is also the majority owner of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), a premium sports and entertainment company comprising UFC and WWE.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Ownership of the paid media brief & plans including oversight of all aspects of the campaign process from strategy to ideation to execution to measurement. This means setting the campaigns live on platforms as well as the monitoring and optimising.
- Partner closely with the account teams and key business partners on initiative strategies and plans
- Develop and manage relationships with paid digital platforms, developing a deep understanding of new products and opportunities, implementing where we can and sharing that knowledge with our clients and the larger internal team
- Manage the day-to-day of multiple paid campaigns, ranging from awareness to acquisition including the development, delivery and reporting of these campaigns
- Use data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week and month on month
- Responsible for paid budgets so they align to key agreed targets, steering investment for maximum return
- Identifying and sharing industry trends from across the media and tech landscape, to inspire innovation within the team
- Reporting for clients that include results, insights, recommendations, and proactive solutions
You Will Have The Following Strengths
- Strong professional paid marketing experience, with expertise in digital
- Expert in digital paid media platforms, especially Google (search) and META
- Excellent account management skills, that proactively think about our client’s needs and proactively provide solutions
- Optimisation skillset including and understanding of campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copywriting and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximise results, drive volume, and hit targets
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements and then communicating those improvements to stakeholders
- Experience developing and executing campaigns across a multitude of time zones and languages
- Understanding of Paid Measurement strategies
- Full Funnel marketing experience including Brand Lift studies, SOV reporting, A/B testing and ad formats across the funnel
- Understanding of the Paid Media landscape with an interest in new channels and innovation
- Understanding of Marketing Privacy solutions (Google Sandbox, deprecation of third-party cookies, etc.)
- Ability to establish insight from raw data sets, track record of making data-driven decisions
- Strong excel skills, experience in the production of financial proposals and media plans
- Experience in performance management for Display and/or Paid Social channels (comprehension of how paid auctions work, bidding practices, optimization strategies
- An interest in sport
We'd Also Love If You Have These
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to follow a style-guide when producing PowerPoint documents
- Organised, proactive and able to meet fixed deadlines while managing multiple client demands
- The ability to effectively communicate and provide quick and accurate feedback and solutions to stakeholders at all levels
- A customer or client-focused approach
- Strong initiative with a willingness to be flexible in their approach to achieve desired outcomes
- Numerate with good experience of using spreadsheets to understand and manipulate data
- Active user and advocate of social media with a perspective on the social and media impacts of such products as X, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Snapchat etc.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.