Specialist support for Digital Cinema Engineering, Live events, and Audio-Visual services. Based within the UK Head offices of The Walt Disney Company. Operating in a demanding, international entertainment and media business, Walt Disney end users expect a particularly high standard of service delivery in this field.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating bookings via on-line booking system / Scheduling of events across multiple Video Conferencing and live streaming platforms.
- Operator for Digital Cinema Projection Systems, Multimedia Video & Graphic playback systems, Lighting, Analog & Digital Sound systems, Mixing desks, Presentation display.
- Liaising with company wide event managers and coordinators to ascertain their precise requirements
- To advise specific technical requirements for media types to Film, TV and Internet creative teams.
- To deliver & receive multimedia across multiple secure media transfer platforms.
- Service & maintenance, minor repair and troubleshooting of Digital Cinema.
- Projection Systems, video, Audio and display systems.
- Will ad-hoc set up and operate Cameras, PA, Video Capture, Encoding, Switching and distribution encoders for live streaming event equipment.
- Prepare and organise multimedia for Audio & Video playback.
- Routine maintenance of presentation systems.
- Working within a team to live assist Line manager on complex and company wide events.
- To provide live technical support for Internet/network connectivity, remote equipment setup and best practices.
The Experience We Require From You:
- Proven working experience for Cinema Theatre Management and Control Systems.
- Demonstrates practical professional working experience in high-pressure environments.
- Specialising in IP Streaming solutions, Audio and Video formats, Lighting and live event presentation systems.
- Mechanical & Electrical engineering degree and/or can demonstrate high profile working experience for the installation, Commision and Operating of Cinema Digital Projection and AV technical systems.
- Specialising for live performances in all of the following areas: Broadcast Streaming Video encoders in use with corporate and public networks, Video Encoders, Projection, Data & Graphic displays / Sound system operator for Live events / PC & Mac OS Presentation tools / Multimedia file formats and Video Playback applications.
- Willingness to work extended hours, evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Product Awareness for Audio Visual & Digital Cinema Projection Systems.
- Installation, Commision and Operator of Cinema Digital Projection Systems
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge of:
- Digital Cinema Media Servers
- Cinema Theatre Management and Control Systems
- Multi format Sound Processors
- Integration of Audio-Visual
- Security Policies for the systems within a Digital Projection environment.
- Interconnecting, Cabling, Connectors and Peripherals.
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Disney+ annual subscription
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Excellent parental leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women@Disney, Disney Diversity, Disney Pride, Enabled, T.R.U.S.T.