Client Relationships Manager
Client Relationships Manager
Reporting toManaging Director of Business Development, APAC
In this position, you will forge critical partnership opportunities with existing studios, streaming platforms, and content owners; negotiate agreements; and cultivate these relationships across our, Localization, Platform & Fulfillment, and Marketing business units.
You will work cross functionally with our executive teams across the Deluxe business units on supporting and executing the by line of business strategy for the organization. Further, you will build and maintain an extensive network of relationships across our client(s), staying in tune with their strategy and portfolio changes, brands, and affiliates and communicating that back to the executive and operations teams. Both of these focuses resulting in sustaining and growing market share for your assigned client(s).
In addition, you will support the execution of rates, SOWs and MSAs, RFP submissions, support QBR & regular feedback review sessions, collaborating with the division and department leads. You will possess solid negotiating and partnering skills and specific experience in dealing with key stakeholders and decision makers in the M&E space.
Success in this role is defined by knowledge of your client, thought leadership, and integrating an analytical mindset. You will have excellent communication and relationship management skills, as well as a solid understanding of Deluxe’s suite of services across its line of businesses, the key internal stakeholders, and the integrated workflows that encompass content creation, localization, and distribution for both direct and indirect revenue. You will also have in-depth awareness of the financial health of your account across forecasting and actuals and you will be able to contribute thoughtfully to conversations pertaining to the financial health of your account acting as a trusted source of information.
- Retain and create new opportunities within existing studio partnerships that drive Deluxe’s localization, platform, and fulfillment businesses as well as awareness and user growth with content management partners.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners including management and optimization of existing partners, support and track new partners through the onboarding process.
- Work cross functionally within all Deluxe’s lines of businesses; Localization, Platform & Fulfillment across the Client Services and Operations Teams.
- Define, analyze, and understand budget & forecasts and revenue, contributing to shape as needed, understand your clients billing, WIP, SNB and aged receivables status stepping in where needed to assist, have a thorough understanding of what content is being worked on, assist to remove blockers and oversee & monitor performance SLAs flagging to the business both positive outcomes and challenged areas that need to be addressed.
- Continuously monitor and refine account plans to ensure that we maintain and develop key client relationships across the business and understand revenue opportunities, risks, and variances presenting to Deluxe’s executive team, division heads and key stakeholders.
- Regularly review market share benchmarks and socialize with the executive teams, division heads and key stakeholders.
- Track opportunities by client and collaborate with LOB Executives to ensure continuous alignment with overall strategy.
- Act as a point of contact for client escalations, and support internal teams to provide timely resolution and/or options to issues.
- Collaborate with Deluxe global offices and leaders to identify regional client needs, opportunities, and synergies.
- Be familiar with Deluxe technology, development roadmaps, and have the ability to identify potential workflow enhancement and efficiency opportunities
What You Bring
- 5+ years’ experience in media, entertainment, and technology sectors.
- Significant experience in client-facing strategic relationship management, business development and/ or sales roles.
- Experience closing deals and managing relationships with major content and IP owners, productions houses, distribution companies and aggregators.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across groups, including sales, operations, marketing, engineering, and product development.