The On-site Services Coordinator will support the On-site Services Manager in delivering broadcast services to Premier League international licensees.
Application deadline is Sunday 15th August 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Collating and managing on site match day bookings for International broadcasters, including Premier League Productions
- Organising and allocating accreditation at assigned Premier League Matches
- Coordinating with facility providers to deliver match round services. Including Outside Broadcasts and commentary facilities providers
- Liaising with Premier League Productions core editorial team
- Raising Purchase Orders and cost tracking, within the Broadcaster Services division
- Close coordination with the PLP distribution team and Technical Engineering Manager to ensure all onsite services are delivered.
- Other duties, as deemed necessary and appropriate by the Broadcast Service Manager/ Production Executive and/or Director of Broadcaster Services.
Required Qualifications (Knowledge & Experience)
- Previous production coordinator experience, particularly within the live outside broadcast area
- Previous experience of live programming
- Customer Service orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled team player and ability to work well and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including: PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Production Risk Assessments
- Health & Safety Training
- Professional approach when dealing with clients/ International broadcasters
- Excellent interpersonal skills (i.e. when to employ tact, diplomacy and discretion)
- Positive, professional and keen approach to your work
- OB knowledge
- Knowledge of satellite bookings and distribution
- Experience in sport production, specifically football
- Production technical knowledge
- Experience of dealing with UK broadcasters and understanding of the UK TV industry
- Experience of dealing with invoices, purchase orders and cost tracking/management
- Experience of bespoke database/booking systems
- Previous experience of Outside Broadcasts
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Problem solving attitude and excellent reactive and proactive management skills
- This is a fixed term position (until May 2022)
- Please note, we are operating on a remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role will be based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge (free on-site parking)
- Working hours are on average 40 hours per week
- Occasional travel/weekend work may be required
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
IMG is offering a fantastic opportunity to join the exciting and hugely successful Premier League Productions (PLP) team. PLP provide live international match production for all Premier League matches as well as live studio programming, high quality magazine programming, short-form content, promos and a wide range of digital and technical services for broadcasters around the world.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.