Who We Are:
160over90 is a full-service cultural marketing agency. An integrated part of the Endeavor network, which includes entertainment agency WME and sports, fashion and events leader IMG, 160over90’s cultural insight, access and influence helps brands stay connected to what their consumers care about most. With offices in seven countries around the world, 160over90’s expertise spans experiential, creative, public relations, digital, social, impact, influence, higher education and more.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to many of the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events, and experiences. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation through entertainment agency WME; sports operations and advisory, event management, media production and distribution, and brand licensing through IMG; live event experiences and hospitality through On Location; full-service marketing through global cultural marketing agency 160over90; and sports data and technology through IMG ARENA and OpenBet. Endeavor is also the majority owner of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), a premium sports and entertainment company comprising UFC and WWE.
Who You Are
The Account Manager will play a critical role in a 160/90 team working for a major client on their Global Partnerships portfolio. You will be working with an international business operating in multiple markets who has interests across Golf, Formula 1, Cricket and a number of other regionally focussed properties. The Account Manager will form part of the Partnerships function across the client account and work collaboratively within an integrated client team including Creative, Strategy and PR & Comms that spans 160over90’s London and Dubai offices.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Demonstrate strong people skills and aptitude for understanding, identifying and empathising with client requirements and responding with solutions
- Play a supporting role in the planning, activation and evaluation of all partnerships across the clients sport partnership portfolio
- Working hand in hand with both the broader Dubai based team and London based client account teams and counterparts to ensure consistency across messaging and approach to campaign and activation development and delivery
- Demonstrate clear understanding of partnership rights packages and ability to ensure contractual assets are managed and delivered
- Supporting the Account Director with critical path planning and project management, client management, delivery, budgeting, reporting and general administration
- Support of event and hospitality experience delivery and guest management/experiences
- Disciplined and motivated approach to researching subjects of interest to the client or in relation to internal asks and needs
- Ability to source and assimilate information from independent sources
- Ability to quickly absorb and immerse in client business, category and specific challenges
- Show an understanding of the relevance and impact of sports and other partnerships on businesses
- Continually seek a clear understanding of relevant sports or partnerships landscapes and remain up to date with latest marketing and industry trends
Proficiency in writing
- Support the Account Team in drafting client proposals, planning documents and campaign reports demonstrating clear insight and thinking
- Lead on the recording/minute taking, delivery and tracking of client meetings and status materials
- Fluency in using software PPT, Keynote, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of guest management software/platforms such as CVENT an advantage
- A willingness to learn on the job and apply an all hands on deck and think on your feet approach to working at live events
- Supporting the broader business and Dubai leadership team in other ad-hoc tasks related to existing or prospective clients
You Will have The Following Strengths
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent qualification) and or:
- Strong relevant agency or client-based experience across Partnerships and or events delivery
- Knowledge and expertise across a variety of sports preferable, with F1 in particular
- Organised and detail oriented in a fast-paced, client service environment
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
- Strong team player. Ability to contribute in a team working environment and to think independently when required
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.