Vizrt is the leader in real-time graphics and live production solutions for content creators. From the single user to the world’s largest media organizations, Vizrt helps any visual storyteller deliver more stories, better told.
The Channel Sales Manager (CSM) is fully responsible for the Vizrt ‘One Channel’ sales strategy covering the full range of Vizrt products via distributors, channel partners and System Integrators. The CSM job description includes:
1) Channel Management - Maintaining and maximising significant revenue growth via the existing partners in the assigned territory. The focus is on developing and closing new sales opportunities via the channel across all key Vizrt verticals – Broadcast, Sports/esports, corporate, education, House of worship etc.
2) Partner Recruitment – Further develop the partner footprint across the territory to support sales across all product ranges.
3) Channel Partner Enablement – Ensure all existing and newly recruited group partners are fully trained and accredited via Vizrt University and are fully accredited for their Vizrt product portfolio products.
The CSM oversees and develops the entire distribution, reseller and System Integrator partner network in their defined territory. This includes developing existing partners, recruiting new partners, creating and executing marketing/go to market plans, ongoing monitoring of the sales pipeline, assessing the reseller partners’ sales capabilities via resources such as demo equipment, facility space, and sales staff.
- You will collaborate with senior partner executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- You will manage Channel sales to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- You will forecast annual, quarterly, monthly, and weekly sales goals
- You will develop and maintains regional business plan to ensure growth in both long and short-term
- You will educate sales channel with presentations of strategies, seminars, and regular meetings
- You will analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- You will manage and expand a balanced mix of channel partners, Silver, Gold, Platinum & Authorized Resellers to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets profitably
- You will ensure partner balance is designed to meet optimized vertical, group product and geographical coverage model
- You will build lasting relationships with prospects, current customers, and key contacts in your region through extensive travel.
- You will research, prospect and establish leads, followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting and product demonstration utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- You will build a sales pipeline for short, mid, and long-term opportunities
- You will prepare weekly sales, activities, and revenue reports as required by your sales management.
- You will perform on-site & remote trainings with Pre-Sales support as well as 1:1 lectures for resellers and customers
- You will perform one-to-many lectures and seminars on product workflows
- You will stay on top of current product issues and solutions
- ESSENTIAL: You have experience of building and managing channel partner relationships together with an understanding of indirect GTM models and partner programs
- You have a proven track record of successful revenue growth and proven business development capabilities
- You have some knowledge of broadcast and ProAv verticals such as corporate, education, house of worship preferred but not essential.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- You have strong public speaking and presentation skills
- You have demonstrated ability to work independently and exceed goals
- You must be creative, detail and solutions oriented, possess a strong work ethic, be willing to learn and have a burning desire to succeed
- You have strong organizational skills and team oriented
- You have desire and ability to travel extensively (approx. 50%).
- You have a Valid driver’s license and Passport
- You have computer proficiency, with knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and systems database and web-based applications
- You have Salesforce CRM knowledge( will be a plus)
More stories, better told
Vizrt®️ is the world’s leading provider of innovative visual storytelling tools for media content creators in broadcast, enterprise, or new media – unlocking the power of a story for all. Vizrt offers market-defining software-based solutions for real-time 3D graphics, video playout, studio automation, sports analysis, media asset management, and journalist story tools. Vizrt offers Flexible Access to our workflows, and our platforms integrate with third-party products because we believe in enabling our customers’ success, giving them the right tool for the job, and accelerating their creative excellence.
More than three billion people watch stories told by Vizrt customers every day including from media companies such as CNN, CBS, NBC, Fox, BBC, Sky Group, Al Jazeera, NDR, ZDF, Network 18, Tencent, and many more. https://www.vizrt.com/vizrt
Recruitment Process for this role:
1. Recruiter Screening
2. Team Interview
3. Case/ Code Test
4. Final Interview