Who we are and what we do
Audinate leads the world in networked media with our "Dante" technology which is used extensively in professional audio & video applications, including live events, broadcast, entertainment venues and communication systems.
Dante harnesses the power of IT networking to make AV better, replacing the need for specialised point-to-point analogue and digital connections. With audio and video making up so much of our daily lives, we play an important role in every great audio visual moment. The Dante technology embedded in popular AV products makes it possible for users to connect sound and vision like never before.
You’ll find us in the largest companies and institutions like the Sydney Opera House, NFL Media Headquarters, Microsoft, major universities and even a 900-year old cathedral featured in Harry Potter.
What you’ll be working on
We are seeking an outstanding Data Analyst with proven experience working within Microsoft’s Power BI reporting stack including ingestion and modelling of data to a SQL-based data warehouse in Azure Data Factory.
Working as part of our Business Systems team, you will help unlock insights into Audinate’s financial, sales and customer data and drive presentation of reporting across the company.
- Explore available data sources, support the design of and manage the ingestion and modelling of data to a data warehouse
- Assess the quality of data and ‘clean’ as required to ensure it is useable
- Provide and drive feedback to the business on improving data management for consistency and quality
- Create and manage dashboards, visualisations and reports with Power BI for consumption by different internal stakeholders i.e. executive leadership team, product managers, finance, sales
- Develop ad hoc analyses, reports and actionable insights for communication and presentation to management teams
- Develop clear and concise visualisations to help stakeholders understand the data and its value and impact
- Drive the process to convert existing Excel Sales and Operations reports to Power BI live dashboards
What we’re looking for
- Strong experience with analytics techniques such as customer profiling, sample weighting, A/B testing, predictive modelling etc
- The ability to identify trends, patterns and insights from data
- Self-motivated with a desire to solve problems and deliver well-designed solutions
- Understanding of standard business processes and reporting, and interest to learn Audinate’s products and services
- Microsoft Power BI: creating and maintaining reports, publishing apps, creating dashboards
- Database Structure and Modelling (SQL experience essential)
- Experience with Agile methodology
Additional desirable experience
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory knowledge e.g. pipelines, activities, data flows
- Power Query and DAX skills
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite platforms
What you’ll experience with us
With us, your ambition extends as far as our reach. Working alongside experts and enthusiasts from different backgrounds, you’ll refine your skills as we define our products. We’ll experience and share a purpose we can see and hear as we pioneer the future of AV together.
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and equity incentive plan, you’ll experience our diverse, values-based culture and a range of benefits such as flexible working through to volunteering leave.