Who we are and what we do
Audinate leads the world in networked media with our "Dante" technology which is used extensively in professional audio & video applications, including live events, broadcast, entertainment venues and communication systems.
Dante replaces all audio and video connections with a computer network, effortlessly sending video or hundreds of channels of audio over slender Ethernet cables with perfect digital fidelity. Adopted by hundreds of manufacturers in thousands of products, Dante is the de facto standard for modern AV connectivity.
You’ll find us in the largest companies and institutions like the Sydney Opera House, NFL Media Headquarters, Microsoft, major universities and even a 900-year old cathedral featured in Harry Potter.
About the role
You will be be the initial point of contact for inquiries relating to licensing, billing, RMAs, presales, our website, marketing, training and certifications, and other miscellaneous inquiries from customers. You'll be confident taking ownership of customer issues and have experience providing high quality support interactions to clients internationally in a B2B environment.
This is a new role and the preferred candidate will be someone that is comfortable establishing processes, practices and workflows and who is looking to consolidate and grow their career in Customer Service.
Success in this position requires attention to detail, a high level of organisation and coordination with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Support, Marketing, Training & Professional Services. In addition, you'll have a strong process improvement mentality with the desire to learn about Dante products and the AV sector.
- Provide a high standard of customer service and ensure accurate and comprehensive tracking of inbound queries
- Answer customer queries or route questions to the right department for resolution
- Monitor outstanding tickets and keep stakeholders informed of progress
- Manage and effectively prioritise customer email correspondence
- Monitor and start the resolution process for customer issues if they occur and act as a customer advocate across the organisation
- Support timely and accurate execution of resolutions to customer questions
- Help identify trends in customer inquiries to help improve our contact forms and workflows
- Solid administration and organisational experience with an eye for detail
- Experience in a customer service environment where you've dealt with a broad range of inquiries, including some basic technical support queries (L1)
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent CSM platform
- Proven experience with Excel, Word, file management programs, email systems and online portals
- Proven multi-tasking ability: able to prioritise effectively
- Strong English communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to foster positive rapport across multiple departments and staff levels
- Ability to interact effectively with multinational team members and customers in a global environment
- Solution oriented, self-starter that can succeed working independently in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong initiative to learn and provide feedback for improvement
- A focus on meeting or exceeding targets
Additional desired skills and experience
- Knowledge of/interest in the AV sector
- Knowledge of/interest in networking, IoT or electrical engineering
What you’ll experience with us
With us, your ambition extends as far as our reach. Working alongside experts and enthusiasts from different backgrounds, you’ll refine your skills as we define our products. We’ll experience and share a purpose we can see and hear as we pioneer the future of AV together.
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and equity incentive plan, you’ll experience our diverse, values-based culture and a range of benefits such as flexible working through to volunteering leave.