Reporting to the Production Manager and working with the Golfing World production team the successful candidate will provide vital administrative support to the team ensuring that all logistical and scheduling requirements are met.
- Produce call sheets and risk assessments for all shoots. There will be at least 22 shoots over approximately 15 countries worldwide so the candidate must have experience in organising logistics abroad. This includes, where necessary, arranging carnets and visas.
- Plan and book word-wide travel and accommodation for production staff.
- Works closely with Producer and production team on crewing & schedules.
- Supervising Production Assistants on Golfing World and ensuring the call sheets are correct and sent in a timely manner.
- Cost tracking and keeping track of relevant costs with the Accounts Assistant.
- Trouble shooting and dealing with ad hoc production queries/duties within the department in conjunction with the Production Manager.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties that are within the scope and purpose of the job.
- Cost tracking and raise purchase orders and process invoices for all resources and freelancers.
- Book freelance crews and editors where applicable.
Required Qualifications (Knowledge & Experience)
- Previous experience within the production environment, demonstrating knowledge of international shoots.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven organisational skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of production workflows.
- Understanding of different formats of file delivery and storage.
- Comprehensive understanding of budget processes and implications.
- Conversant with current insurance requirements.
- Has organised national and international travel.
- Has prepared risk assessments, in conjunction with the producer.
- Has set up single camera shoots.
- Has raised purchase orders and processed invoices, including tracking of costs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience in a customer-facing role including supporting crew on location.
- 2nd Language.
- Good knowledge of/or interest in Golf.
- This is a fixed term position (until July 2022)
- Please note, we are operating on a remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role will be based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge (free on-site parking)
- Working hours are on average 40 hours per week
- Occasional weekend work may be required
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
IMG’s Productions team is one of the largest producers of sports programming in the world, responsible for thousands of hours of content on behalf of more than 200 federations, associations and events. Producing and distributing three 24/7 sports offerings in Sport 24, the first-ever live, global, premium sports channel for the airline and cruise industries; EDGEsport, the premium action sports channel; and the Premier League Content Service for international broadcasters, which includes all live matches, comprehensive analysis and regular magazine programming. Our cross-platform product offerings include: Golfing World, Amazon Tennis, UFC, The Wimbledon Championships, the Jockey Club of Saudi Arabia, European Tour Productions, Royal & Ancient Golf, SNTV, Euroleague Basketball, Trans World Sport, EFL, FIVB, Evoke Films and more.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.