Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
As an IT Asset Manager you will manage vendor relationship(s) through all stages of the IT asset lifecycle, in alignment with relevant frameworks/methodologies, and with business and enterprise objectives. This includes holding all IT and business stakeholders accountable for optimizing the cost, risk and benefit of technology assets throughout their life cycle. An equal importance on making sure Irdeto is in good standing with our vendors and suppliers in regard to license compliance.
In this role you will be joining our Video team. Conditional access remains key to what we do; from managing new technology implementations, combating online piracy, offering anti-cheat methods for gaming to supporting customers' demand for high-quality multi-screen experiences Irdeto deliver to a global customer base.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Understanding the separate business unit license requests and challenges.
- Providing leadership with the relevant information to make critical decisions on new and renewed licensing decisions.
- Assisting leadership in the planning and maintaining of the current and future budget.
- Working in unison with procurement and legal to ensure contracts and agreements are fulfilled in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the SACM lifecycle and supporting solution (TBD).
- Gather and provide business partners with the data to support the analysis of IT asset requirements and maintenance budgets and business cases.
- Monitor and review the execution of the SACM process at a high-level, ensure it remains consistent with the organization’s current culture and IT Service Management strategy and ensures coordination with all other IT processes.
- Define the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the process.
- Negotiate pricing and access terms with vendors and third parties for best possible pricing and licensing in line with negotiation criteria and objectives set by Director of IT, Networks and PMO.
- Manage and maintain license agreements & contract negotiations for UK and European based licensees.
- Facilitate license business meetings to showcase new products or releases from existing partners.
- Collaborate with the IT Director and the Finance team to ensure accurate and regular analysis and forecasting.
How you can add value to the team?
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business Administration, or in another related field.
- Prior experience as an IT Asset Manager or in License department.
- Strong knowledge of IT software and hardware as well as 5+ years’ experience working as an IT Asset Analyst.
- 5+ years of ITSM tool experience.
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision.
- Excellent at performing multiple tasks at the same time without erring.
- Highly organized, thorough, and motivated professional.
- Developed communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work within a multidiscipline team.
- Previous Project management skills are a nice to have.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.