Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services, and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we have delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We have created a significant percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, and authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you are passionate about entertainment, innovation, and customer service excellence!
- Closely collaborate with all Business lines, process owners, other leaders, and managers to drive the continuous improvement cycle.
- Help LOBs improve their performance rapidly and strategically.
- Actively participate across all REV-IT programs and tools (e.g., Workouts, VIP projects, CARs, etc.).
- Perform a range of audit processes (e.g., procedures, checklists, KPIs, CAR action items, tool utilization, etc.) as requested.
- Provide suggestions for improvements to reduce vulnerabilities.
- Leverage the internal CAR process to enact process changes.
- Perform investigations including findings and root cause analysis.
- Perform analytics and determine inferences from findings.
- Be able to perform measurement system analysis (MSA).
- Provide UAT support for workflow tools.
- Analyze data and attend meetings to discuss the root cause and suggested improvements that have a significant influence on vulnerabilities.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- At least 4 years of demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience with building, managing, and motivating global teams.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
- Solution-oriented and highly skilled in proactive problem-solving for both external clients and internal staff.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize as necessary.
- Able to acquire a thorough knowledge of specifications.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify errors in different workflows.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- A positive demeanor when experiencing obstacles to getting things done.
- Quick learner and willing to learn new skills and tools.
- Build a good relationship with other teams.
- Very organized person.
- Private Health Insurance
- Social Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development