Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
As a Senior HR Generalist (EMEA) in the Global HR Operations Team, you will be leading our employee relations cases and employee experience optimization in the region. Your geographic focus will be EMEA HR Operations supporting, mainly the Netherlands, but also France, South Africa, Austria, Poland, the UK, Russia and Dubai. You will oversee and coach the HR Coordinators and be the partner to the HRBPs on employee relations for the region.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Develop, implement, maintain and consult on local HR policies, procedures and HR legal documents to be in compliance with our corporate and global policies, and ensure they are legally compliant in all 8 countries respectively.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues in AMER and APAC regions to ensure global alignment and designing and/or implementing HR programs globally or within a large business unit, e.g., COVID management.
- Manage and improve day-to-day HR transactional work e.g., employee onboarding, employee outflow, internal transfers/promotion/role change, leave of absence management, and be responsible for data management of the region.
- Verify and sign-off offer letters and employment agreements and sign off monthly payroll for 8 countries.
- Respond to employee questions in the regional inbox and handle employee relations cases across 8 countries with almost 600 employees.
- Manage process around reorganizations.
- Manage/facilitate regional HR audits (internal and external).
- Support HR Coordinators in organizing social events regionally and globally.
- HRIS (SuccessFactors) system data maintenance, integrity and process improvement.
- Participate in regional cross-function leadership meetings or presentations representing HR and lead HR related programs within the region, e.g., COVID management and social event organization etc.
- Work with global COE and HRBP teams to provide regional suggestions and solutions to handle regional compliance and legal issues, and support the achievement of the COE programs – L&D programs and TR programs, e.g., Compensation Management Cycle, regional benefit renewal and structure etc.
How you can add value to the team?
- A natural interest in labour law and employee experience optimization.
- A passion for solving problems.
- Hands-on experience with restructures, performance management and illness cases.
- Experience and knowledge of labour legislation in EMEA and keeping abreast of changes.
- Experience in communication of new policies.
- Experience in signing off payroll in EMEA.
- A natural communicator and influencer.
- A team player with a positive energy.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.