• Develop and maintain relationships with clients to their satisfaction.
• Manage own orders, supervise team’s orders.
• Coach the team / self, to meet KPIs such as On time delivery, Quality, Team Productivity
• Work with a team, ensuring hand-offs and proper coverage is always maintained.
• Ensure Account Coordinators and Operational teams are processing and delivering
priorities as required to meet client expectations.
• Manage changes and exceptions with clients, supervising balance of internal capacity and
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with ongoing projects, formulate
communications and solutions with stakeholders and clients.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Educate clients on existing services and provide guidance to ensure highest quality
standards are met. May require educating clients on new services offered.
• Lead and participate in development and execution of new processes and procedures.
Ensure roll-outs are communicated to all stakeholders and monitored regularly to ensure
• Ensure global team invoices clients within required timelines. Address all requirements
needed for timely and accurate financial reporting.
• Monitor and assist in team training and development of Account Coordinators. Provide
regular feedback and support.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Graduates preferred.
• 2+ years of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post
production background helpful. Localization experience is a plus.
• Solid technical understanding of the television, theatrical, streaming distribution industry
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
• Must be able to apply thoughts to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order
processing, project management, and database software.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines