Senior Cyber Security Engineer (Penetration Tester)
The role is part of the Cyber Security function, the candidate will be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of Security strategy against a potential attack by supporting and performing activities such as Red Team Assessments and Penetration Testing.
- Personally conduct Penetration Testing for the certification of new architectures and initiatives
- Manage Red / Purple Teaming activities carried out by external suppliers.
- Validate the security test reports and deliverables.
- Create and periodically update guidelines for secure development, infrastructure and application hardening.
- Define cyber security solutions or tools to support the activities related to security assurance (e.g. software life cycle, security test).
- Develop metrics and dashboard to measure capabilities and performance of the structure.
- Master’s degree in computer science or Telecommunication Engineering (or equivalent education)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Good understanding of the end-to-end Vulnerability Management process and related industry standards, such as CVE, CPE, CVSS
- Knowledge of the main security / vulnerability scanning systems (e.g. Rapid 7, Qualys) and consolidated skills in the interpretation / analysis of the results of these tools
- Experience in the use of data analysis tools and statistical skills
- Knowledge of OWASP and OSSTMM assessment methodologies
- Experience in carrying out technical assessments and audits of networks, operating systems, databases, and applications.
- Excellent knowledge of the application development life cycle and secure development methodologies
- Good understanding of Cloud services and architectures
- Excellent knowledge of the English language as it will be necessary to collaborate with the other countries in which Sky operates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with other department, supplier and stakeholders constructively and proactively, respecting needs of each role.
- Flexibility and autonomy in performing assigned tasks.
- Proactive and with a strong goal orientation
- The work location will be Milan and the possibility of smart working will be provided.
- Business travels are rare and usually not of long duration.