We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-looking company that offers an exciting, creative and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
- Provide scheduling/prioritization of Tech Ops Teams based on high level visibility to schedules/deadlines across multiple clients
- Templatize existing and new workflows which may include coordination between internal Lines of Service
- Host weekly calls to confirm LA, London and Cairo facilities are aligned in production
- Track Tech Ops Team KPIs and metrics for outputs, redoes, failures or rejections for standardized progress reports
- Identify/Coordinate opportunities for new workflows to improve efficiencies for Project Management
- Collaborate directly with all internal groups and divisions including localization and distribution operations, administration, and technology
- Display exceptional problem-solving skills in identifying and resolving software-related challenges
MAIN GOALS: Production Efficiency, Clear Communication, and Producing Quality Deliverables while Improving Service Level Metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in media, cinema, business administration, project management, or a related field
- This position sits between Client Services & Tech Ops. As such, applicant must have strong Project Management skills coupled with a comprehensive understanding of the Technical environment, possessing the ability to coordinate between the two
- Experience in DCP, IMF and Home Ent mastering processes is a plus
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Digital Cinema is a plus
- Basic knowledge of aspect ratios, video and audio codecs, colorspace, compression, and other characteristics associated with media is a plus
- Problem solver with a creative and innovative approach with the ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to work flexible/rotational shifts to support the department’s 24/7 coverage needs.
- Ability to prioritize, manage orders and work well under pressure to achieve deadlines whilst producing high-quality work
- Detail-orientated with strong organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new methods, procedures, or techniques and take on new tasks.
- Passionate about quality, customer experience and customer service excellence
- Strong skills with Windows , Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite and Smartsheet is a plus
- Strong skills with Windows & Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is a plus
- Private Health Insurance
- Social Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development