Thank you for considering the Gameplay Capture Artist role with Moonbug Entertainment, an award-winning global entertainment company inspiring kids everywhere to laugh, learn and grow. The company is behind some of the biggest kids’ entertainment brands in the world including CoComelon and Blippi. Moonbug believes every child should have access to our entertaining and enriching content, which is why our shows are available on more than 150 video platforms globally including Netflix, Disney+, BBC iPlayer and YouTube Kids. Moonbug is also a global leader in pre-school music and audio experiences, available on 100+ audio platforms globally. Moonbug brands extend far beyond the screen to include streaming music, toys, games, books, live events, and even theme park exhibits.
Moonbug is part of Candle Media, an independent, creator-friendly home for cutting-edge, high-quality, category-defining brands and franchises.
Moonbug Entertainment is seeking a skilled Gameplay Capture Artist to join our US office. As a Gameplay Capture Artist, you will play a crucial role in creating and editing captivating gameplay footage, primarily focusing on the popular gaming platform, Roblox. This position involves close collaboration with studios, brand, and gaming teams to produce engaging content for Moonbug's gaming properties.
This role will report to our Los Angeles office three days per week.
- Develop and edit gameplay videos from scratch, showcasing Moonbug's gaming properties with a focus on Roblox.
- Work closely with studios, brand, and gaming teams to align content creation with strategic goals and brand vision.
- Demonstrate a blend of technical expertise and creative flair to deliver high-quality video concepts from inception to completion.
- Drive innovation in the creation of gameplay content, contributing to the development of a new creative category for Moonbug's brands.
- Work efficiently and independently, producing a high volume of video outputs monthly for various channels, ensuring consistent quality and meeting production deadlines.
- Package gameplay footage in ways that maximize views and engagement, connecting with a wide audience and expanding Moonbug's reach to tens of millions of people.
- Stay current with industry trends and gaming technologies, adapting creative approaches to align with evolving audience preferences.
- Proficiency in video capture and editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere, After Effects).
- Strong understanding of game mechanics and an ability to showcase them in a visually appealing way.
- Knowledge of game capture techniques and hardware.
- Creative eye for shot composition and storytelling through gameplay footage.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and independently on projects.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for video games and staying up-to-date with the latest gaming trends and technologies.
- Willingness to take feedback and iterate on creative concepts and to get stuck in quickly.
- Knowledge of sound design, color grading and the ability to make titles is a plus.
Hourly Rate: $35-$45 / Per Hour