HR can be exciting, challenging, and much more than just contract creations – especially when it’s for the fastest growing sports company in the world! As our new People Administrator, you’ll be here to welcome all new starters on their first day, ensure all their personnel files and documents are up to date and support our People Managers.
Supporting our UK and International offices, you will be responsible for producing contracts/leaver letters, keeping our HR system updated, new joiner inductions, coordinating with the Payroll Team and day to day management of the HR mailbox. You’ll work closely with the international HR, Payroll and Recruitment teams to build strong working relationships and ensure process consistency and governance is maintained.
This is an exciting time for the DAZN business with ever expanding growth and success. Working within a collaborative and vibrant HR environment, your skills and positive attitude will fit perfectly within our team!
As our new People Assistant, you’ll be:
- First point of contact for all general employee queries;
- Creating documents such as employment contracts (UK and International), resignations, promotions, maternity/paternity, any other changes during employment;
- Supporting on secondment, relocation documentation and Visa applications;
- Updating our HR database with changes to personal and employment data;
- Supporting our People Advisors/Managers on exit interviews and general Employee Relations;
- Raising and monitoring PO’s for HR related invoices;
- Taking ownership for onboarding and off-boarding our employees and involvement in ad-hoc project work as required;
- Maintaining and updating HR policies and procedures and responding within agreed SLA's;
- Supporting other business requests as necessary.
- Experience working in a confidential HR operations or administrative role;
- Knowledge of UK and/or EU employment law;
- Strong data entry experience within HR systems;
- Stakeholder focused attitude;
- Solutions focused with proactive mindset.
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.