The Creative Director will be responsible for developing creative design concepts and approaches, overseeing existing and upcoming jobs through execution, and managing the artists’ talent. They will be designing and animating as well as supervising. Ability to thrive in a multi-faceted environment and be an efficient project manager capable of juggling a variety of client deadlines is a must.
- They are also responsible for managing the client relationship for all things related to creative and artist coordination.
- They will clearly communicate and justify concepts and lead the planning, design and implementation of all creative projects.
- The role requires hands on design and animation work.
- Manage multiple ongoing tasks and responsibilities of varying degrees of complexity simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in creative with 4+ years work experience in leading a creative team and managing artists.
- Demonstrated superior strategic thinking, planning and design and implementation skills.
- Strong portfolio in design/communications work.
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate and influence key partners.
- Experience leading strategic brainstorming sessions, creative brief development and directing as well as hands on implementation of creative execution.
- Demonstrated success in creating marketing programs that are creative and results-focused.
- Effective and creative brainstorming, ideation, and other problem-solving skills.
- Forward thinking in understanding the emerging tools, technology and business practices for the digital medium, and progressive in learning the application of these tools and practices.
- Ability to think creatively against demanding deadlines with acute attention to detail.
- Proven success rationalizing concepts and effectively selling to clients.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple ongoing tasks and responsibilities of varying degrees of complexity simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build cooperative, effective relationships and provide leadership as a team player.
Salary Range ( $175,000-$193,750)
We provide a competitive Benefits package, with the Company paying 80% of premium costs!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance for Employees & Family
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) matching program
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short term/long term disability