About the company
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC, a subsidiary of the IMAGICA GROUP, is a global provider of content localization and distribution services for the media and entertainment industry. Built on advanced next generation workflows and operations in Burbank, Culver City, London, Cairo and Cape Town, Pixelogic services the industry’s leading content owners including the major Hollywood studios, broadcasters and digital platforms.
Pixelogic Media provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
- Supervise content for the Thailand territory and Thai language, including all cross-asset checks, escalation, subjective decision-making, scheduling, etc.
- In-territory lead and go-to person for client, project managers, translators, etc.
- Periodic review of translations and final product upon completion, and work with translators on continuous improvement of the translations.
- Work with recruiting manager for sourcing and on-boarding new translators, including testing, reviewing, and providing feedback in language.
- Develop relationships with local translators, be a local champion of the program, and work with the recruiting manager to attract top translators and proofreaders to the program.
- Monitor trends in region related to shifts in technology, creative or technical specifications, launches, consumers, and language requirements.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets and work with translators to keep high security standards.
- Other related tasks as assigned to fulfill responsibilities.
- Audiovisual translation and/or proofreading experience required.
- Knowledge of professional subtitling software highly desirable.
- Native-level reading, spelling/vocabulary, and grammar skills in Thai.
- Understanding of English language, American/British slang.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and timelines.
- Ability to follow & understand subtitling technical/style guides.
- Ability to handle various projects and timelines.
- Must have own computer with good internet connection.
- Must live in Thailand and be a native speaker of Thai.