MainStreaming® is an intelligent media delivery company that empowers enterprises, media and gaming companies to ensure the best Quality of Experience to their audience, through its revolutionary AI-powered technology.
It optimizes the viewing experience with its Intelligent Media Deliver Platform (iMDP), the first platform designed to guarantee full governance over the streaming process, the highest Quality of Service and the best Return on Investment.
For our brand-new office located in Milano Bicocca we are looking for a:
Sales Account Executive - DACH region
MainStreaming is in a scaling phase; our team is going to expands internationally and our Business Development team is looking for new talents to join us.
We are looking for a motivated Sales Account Executive with B2B experience in technology. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. As MainStreaming’s primary contact for strategic outreach, you’ll be in charge of helping drive the company’s revenue in Europe, as well as building a network of qualified prospects from inbound and outbound leads. MainStreaming’s Salesperson must have strong interpersonal skills and a desire to help customers achieve their business goals. The ideal candidate is highly driven, assertive and passionate.
Working remotely, you will support the overall sales growth effort by selling directly to customers and will generate revenue by working with small to medium size prospects.
- Responsible for driving new business and meeting/exceeding goals;
- Effectively deliver MainStreaming's company story, value proposition, and product demonstrations;
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account/territory plan to drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry;
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts;
- Initiating and handling all aspects of the sales cycle: prospecting, meetings, negotiations, account management;
- Accelerate customer adoption and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Handle account management for closed accounts and seek additional revenue opportunities;
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to optimize lead generation as well as with global operations to identify and develop service and solution offerings to meet client needs.Manage customer relationships through planned strategies to create annual growth within your assigned territories;
- Keep up with market trends, promote and sell MainStreaming innovative products;
- Use report tools to monitor and improve personal performance, in line with sales KPIs and targets;
What We're Looking for:
- · PASSION FOR THE PRODUCT: Someone interested in innovation and the tech industry. We are a fast-growing company that will revolutionize the world of streaming.
- · PROACTIVITY: You are confident enough to self-start your project and autonomously set your priorities while working with a group of international peers.
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN: You don't get scared of something new, we provide you an environment where you can improve every day.
- TEAMWORK: A high degree of collaboration, we are a team, we develop and grow together.
- ENGLISH: High degree of proficiency, you will spend your time within an international Team.
- 5+ years of B2B technology related sales. Experience in media, broadcasting and esports industries is preferred;
- Fluent proficiency in English and German is mandatory, other languages are a plus;
- Solid sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience;
- Extensive customer network within the DACH market;
- Experience with media streaming technologies, content delivery network services, and interactive services;
- Strong experience and ability to close sales, run/maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast;
- Independent, creative, self-disciplined and possess strong verbal and written communications skills;
- BA/BS degree required. Major in engineering, telecommunication or computer science is a plus.
Salary and benefits will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and skills
In MainStreaming you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, young, tight-knit and international environment and will have the chance to work in a company that values innovation, out of the box thinking, its employees and is committed to making the world a better place.
MainStreaming is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.