Pixelogic, a subsidiary of the IMAGICA GROUP, is a global provider of content localization and distribution services for the media and entertainment industry. Built on advanced next generation workflows and operations in Burbank, Culver City, London, Cairo and Cape Town, Pixelogic services the industry’s leading content owners including the major Hollywood studios, broadcasters and digital platforms.
Pixelogic services include subtitling and closed captioning, foreign language dubbing, access services, text and metadata translation, audio services, marketing and promotional material design and versioning, digital cinema mastering and key fulfillment, home entertainment mastering, compression and authoring for physical media formats, transcoding and packaging for digital distribution products, archive mastering, and custom software and application development services.
Pixelogic was founded in 2016 as a next-gen media supply chain provider focused on premium localization and distribution services for features and series, including marketing materials such as trailers and TV spots. The company localizes content in over 60 languages and services all worldwide distribution venues and delivery formats. This includes support for digital cinema, physical media (DVD, Blu-ray and Ultra HD Blu-ray) and hundreds of digital media variants.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Localization Project Manager to join our global team, leading the end-to-end coordination and management of localized feature and trailer content for major studios and content owners, ensuring delivery of the highest quality subtitled assets.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in Localization project management and operations, coupled with an understanding of theatrical workflows and operations. In addition, they will be highly motivated, proactive, and able to work as part of a dynamic team that deals with changing priorities and workloads.
· The role requires extensive coordination amongst multiple stakeholders and sensitivity in dealing with time critical deadlines for both theatrical and digital platforms
· 3+ years’ experience in Localization Project Management
· Demonstrable experience in localization, media industry and post-production workflows
· Previous client facing experience essential
· Dubbing experience preferred but not essential
· Fluency in English language (spoken and written)
· Second language desirable but not essential
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
· Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan complex projects with urgency
· Solid coordination and organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
· Collaborative thinker who works well in a team but is also self-motivated to work independently when required
· Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
· Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes
· Problem solver with creative and innovative approach and the ability to think outside the box
· A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done
medical, dental, robust pension scheme, life assurance