Thank you for considering the Team Coordinator role with Moonbug Entertainment, an award-winning global entertainment company inspiring kids everywhere to laugh, learn and grow. The company is behind some of the biggest kids’ entertainment brands in the world including CoComelon and Blippi. Moonbug believes every child should have access to our entertaining and enriching content, which is why our shows are available on more than 150 video platforms globally including Netflix, Disney+, BBC iPlayer and YouTube Kids. Moonbug is also a global leader in pre-school music and audio experiences, available on 100+ audio platforms globally. Moonbug brands extend far beyond the screen to include streaming music, toys, games, books, live events, and even theme park exhibits.
Moonbug is part of Candle Media, an independent, creator-friendly home for cutting-edge, high-quality, category-defining brands and franchises.
Are you ready to join a growing Consumer Products team based in the US? This role will support all administrative and business functions for both the retail and licensing teams. You will be focused on managing day-to-day projects and reports to keep the Licensing & Merchandising/Retail teams on track.
- Coordinate and maintain all internal and external documents including contact lists and contract summaries, licensee lists, updated sales decks as well as licensee and retail newsletters
- Collect line lists/selling reports from licensees and prepare report summaries/updates as needed
- Assist with forecast and budget planning as well as accurately inputting deal terms into our automated contract system
- Develop and manage retail activation trackers with regular updates and communication of major retail campaigns.
- Coordinate efforts of the Retail, L&M team and their agents to centrally house sales presentation material
- Communicate with other departments both domestically & internationally to coordinate efforts including brand, franchise, finance, legal, etc.
- Support the Global Head of Retail and Head of L&M North America on administrative responsibilities including travel, expenses, meetings & trade show coordination
- Manage team calendars, coordinate and schedule calls and meetings for the retail and L&M teams with internal groups and licensing and retail partners
- Coordinate the execution of licensing summits and team events and provide overall support for trade shows including managing meeting schedules for all team members
- Other assigned tasks
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant licensing experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- A self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must have a sense of urgency with strong attention to detail that displays the ability to multi-task handling multiple projects at any given time
- Proven success supporting several team members in multiple locations/time zones as well as the ability to thrive in a hybrid team environment
- Can easily navigate in a fast-paced climate, be flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing business
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Pay Rate: $28-34 per hour