It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Avid makes technology and collaborative tools so creators can entertain, inform, educate and enlighten the world. Our customers are the visionaries behind the most inspiring feature films, television programs, news broadcasts, televised sporting events, music recording and live concerts.
At Team Avid, we are committed to building a global organization that promotes and celebrates diversity and inclusion—drives innovation in a fun and highly-collaborative culture. We pride ourselves on our core values: We are empowered, trusted, inclusive and passionate.
Come join us supporting the next phase of our strategic growth and transformation, including our rapidly expanding subscription software business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Coach, mentor, and develop local IT staff.
- Assist in promoting IT culture.
- Support IT recruiting efforts across the department.
- Oversee daily operations.
- Foster positive end-user relationships and drive customer satisfaction.
- Manage escalation and resolution of service requests, problems, and incidents within ServiceNow.
- Working cross functionally with IT leaders to ensure alignment with IT goals and operational efficiency.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
- Serve as an escalation point for the local IT staff.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve customer service and relationships between IT and cross functional teams.
- Vendor management, including procurement.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelors’ degree in IT or related technical field.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience with demonstrated track record of success building, developing and inspiring high-performance teams.
- Customer-service orientated.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Good time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong understanding of ITIL and ServiceNow.
- Hands-on experience with a wide variety of computer software, hardware, peripherals including Microsoft O365 & AD.
Avid is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!