Are you an experienced Resource Coordinator able to assist governance of our busy sports based live/postproduction facilities globally? Looking to join rapidly expanding global virtual production operations team? Then come join the team at DAZN.
We are looking for a coordinator to work with in a busy sports-based broadcaster in a 24/7 demanding environment. You will have experience in scheduling resources across a live and post environment. You will work within a dynamic team supporting and ensuring that production resources across global facilities are assigned.
You will work closely with the Global Virtual Production Operations Manager and play a supporting role in the senior Production Services management team. Assisting the utilization of resources across a global estate and reporting emerging trends with the resources allocated.
You will act as a liaison between our production teams and third-party suppliers, working with production and bookings teams to ensure that requirements for each project are carefully planned with optimum efficiency and resilience to the content.
The team are a friendly and supportive group, constantly finding ways to make the working day go successfully. This teams sits perfectly across several areas of the business and are key in supporting delivery of content for various internal clients. Great time to join the team as we expand into new and exciting opportunities within DAZN.
This role will be based in Hyderabad, India.
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Global Resource Coordinator you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Supporting the Global Virtual Production Operations Manager by helping oversee day to day operations of resources across both live and postproduction.
- Working with Production teams and operational staff to ensure the correct resourcing and smooth running of all production projects that come through regional facilities.
- Gathering metrics on the utilization of the project and providing data to support KPI reporting.
- Assist in governance for Production workflows in our international offices to ensure an integrated and efficient approach to resourcing, workflow, strategy and business process.
- Participating in forecasting facility requirements to achieve maximum utilization and working with third party suppliers when this resource would be used.
- Communicating effectively with clients and colleagues ensuring clarity of information.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience of working in a hands-on role with in a production environment.
- Showing commercial awareness by efficiently coordinating utilization of resource through forecasting, budgeting, and gathering of data for KPI’s.
- Good understanding of production workflows.
- Ability to manage multiple requirements and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with booking systems across resources such as commentary suites, postproduction resources and production suites.
- Experience using scheduling documents to forecast high concurrency dates and providing suggestions on how to coordinate such periods.
Even better if you have:
- Experience of working in sport, or an interest in it.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 in particular excel.
- Experience working with global teams, and the ability to speak any other languages
- Experience of managing global logistics
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.