Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services, and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we have delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We have created a significant percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, and authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you are passionate about entertainment, innovation, and customer service excellence!
- Manage and train team of revenue analyst that support the company’s various lines of businesses.
- Develop policies and procedures and drive efficiencies and process improvements within the team’s work streams.
- Provide business units with analysis and develop metrics to help drive strategic growth.
- Take an active role in the broader Finance team, helping smooth implementation of – and adherence to – new finance requirements, systems and processes.
- Subject matter expert on customer rate cards and business workflows.
- Work closely with Corporate Accounting team during month end close to ensure complete and accurate revenue accrual data by business unit, location, and customer.
- Other duties and tasks that might be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting; MBA / CMA is a plus.
- 7+ years’ of experience in financial planning & analysis.
- FP&A experience gained within established businesses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Superior analysis skills.
- Enthusiasm for solving problems and working collaboratively.
- Independent/Self-starter with high attention to details.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst.
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills and ability to work with/analyze large volumes of data.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to manage workload, multiple priorities, and competing time demands to meet deadlines.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who collaborates cross functionally and with individuals from different backgrounds and with different levels of experience.
- Must be flexible with availability via phone, email and text (AM, PM, weekends).