Join us as a Contact Centre Sales Advisor in our Newcastle contact centre earning £21,300 per annum with incentives on top – you can earn up to an extra £5,110 on average by smashing targets.
We operate a hybrid working pattern which allows colleagues to gain a work life balance with the opportunity to work from office and home for part of the week.
Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
What you’ll do:
· Have great conversations to meet our customer’s needs, letting your personality shine
· Take inbound calls from customers wanting to make changes to their package or from new customers wanting to join Sky
· Be a Sky Ambassador selling the right package to the right customer
· Work 37.5 hours p/wk Mon-Sun with varied shift patterns to suit your lifestyle. When our customers need us most you'll work up to 5 hours extra per week (max 10 times per year) and bank this time to take back as extra time off
Training and Development is hugely important to us which is why we’ll teach you all you need to know about our amazing products and how to deal with any challenge, no matter how big or small, so you can achieve your full potential as a Sales Advisor.
What you’ll bring:
· Brilliant at connecting with people
· Ability to understand our customers’ needs
· A passion for selling
· Creative approach to problem solving
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. There really is something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits.
Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband, Sky Glass and mobile
Health and well being
· Subsidised onsite gym and discounts on external gyms
· Cycle to work scheme
· Private healthcare and Digital GP via Aviva
· Dental and other healthcare options
· Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra peace of mind
Share in the Company success
Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
In addition to all these great benefits, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in ‘Time to Care’, our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to volunteer for up to 1 hour per week. All part of Sky’s pledge to help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities
Where you’ll work:
We’re based in the heart of Newcastle looking onto St James’ Park and close to all main transport hubs. Onsite you’ll have access to a subsidised canteen as well as table tennis and pool tables, free tea and coffee, prayer room, bike storage and shower facilities.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
CVs aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.