Who We Are:
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
What You’ll Do:
- Reception – managing all incoming calls, gatekeeping where required, and communicating with group offices both locally and globally.
- Guests – greeting and providing refreshments for all visitors, ensuring all guests are known in advance with any prior requests catered for.
- Office – working with the Office Manager in keeping the office tidy at all times. Making regular checks of the office facilities e.g. flowers, settees, kitchen, WC. Assisting with ad hoc projects and liaising with the Building Manager on any building related matters.
- Visiting colleagues – providing visitor information sheets, arranging travel if required and keeping the office informed of visiting staff.
- Meetings – managing all meeting room bookings and ensuring pre-meeting setup (e.g. refreshment provision and AV requirements) and post-meeting clear up.
- Ordering – managing all stationery, cleaning and kitchen supplies following internal procedures.
- Events – supporting the Office Assistants with preparations and logistics for internal and external staff events
- Security – liaising with the Office Admin team and building management regarding staff passes to ensure the office is secure at all times
- Communication – updating the Office Manager daily, along with information emails provided to the London office when required
- Deliveries – manage receipt and safe keeping
You Have These:
- Previous experience in the fashion industry, but not essential
- Previous Receptionist or Front of House experience
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients
- Previous experience in the fashion industry is desirable
- Understand the importance of excellent client service
- Confidence working with MS Office
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Initiative-taking, problem-solving attitude
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, high energy business
- Good level of numeracy
- Willingness to learn quickly
- Positive attitude
- This is a Fixed Term Contract till August 2024, based in Central London
- Working hours are 9:30 – 17:30, Monday to Friday
- Occasional weekend work and longer hours may be required depending on office activities
- The successful candidate will be required to be a First Aider and Fire Warden for the office. Necessary training and compensation will be provided.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.