Who We Are:
Launched in 2012, IMG Arena leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our Rightsholder clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We have gone on to expand our sports betting product suite with the addition of Event Centres and Official Virtual Sports. At IMG Arena the job is yours. We want you to be yourself. We are focused on building an inclusive and empowering environment that’s welcoming for everyone, where you are trusted and empowered to do what you’re good at. It’s your arena and your opportunity to shape it and your career. You’ll have the opportunity to pick up the latest technology, develop your own ideas and run with them. There’s loads of room for improvement and innovation. You get to prove and own the process from start to finish.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
IMG Arena is the sports data and betting distribution unit of the global power-house IMG, the world-leader in sports, events, media and fashion, operating in 30+ countries. We specialise in bringing sport and the sports betting industry closer together via our federation services and world-class sports content.
Launched in 2012, IMG Arena leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our Rightsholder clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We have gone on to expand our sports betting product suite with the addition of Event Centres and Official Virtual Sports.
Leap is a provider of state-of-the-art 3D games deployable in multiple platforms. As we have been serving a wider range of operators, from global tier-1 to local ones, it is our clear mission to be the partner of choice for gaming operators across the globe.
We hire on potential and values-alignment which results in a company culture that is diverse, supportive and committed. Join our team and expect to learn by doing, make an impact, work with smart and friendly teammates, and become a part of building a great global company.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Accountable for the day-to-day performance of your customer portfolio.
- Establish and develop trusted, long-term relationships with your customers through proactive account management as well as regular syncs and meetings.
- Manage any operational issues in a timely manner and act as an internal advocate for your customers.
- Generate promotional campaigns ensuring results are tracked and reported on with learnings applied and shared across the team.
- On-board new customers and upsell on an ongoing basis.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential. Identify trends and untapped opportunities working to execute on recommendations.
- Proactively push new products as they become available to your customer portfolio ensuring the best possible distribution and placement.
- Support all marketing efforts relating to our products ensuring the effective utilization of such materials.
- Assist management with any customer related requests to support the growth of your portfolio as well as the wider business.
- Provide feedback from your customers back into the business across the relevant functions (marketing, product, tech, management).
Please Note e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc
- Occasional unsociable working hours may be required to meet business deadlines, including evenings and weekends as necessary.
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive years of experience in a commercial capacity within an iGaming business
- Experience working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Experience working with product launches and marketing planning
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate using data
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of how to interpret data and turn into action drive insight
- Reliable and resourceful
- Proven ability to set priorities and see tasks through to completion within operating deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates an appreciation of how to use regular communication to create buy-in, momentum, trust and effective operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Results-driven with a focus on achieving measurable outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Strategic mindset with the ability to execute
- Commercial savvy – the role underpins commercial success and operational effectiveness
- Proud, self-aware and hold yourself accountable to high standards
- A customer-centric mindset with a passion for enabling outstanding customer experiences
- Self-starter who can perform under pressure, and thrives in ambitious, ever-changing environments
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to build and maintain trust at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Highly organised and presentable
- Willing to go beyond the base level job requirements.
- Comfortable working autonomously with teams and resource to deliver on targets and outcomes
Qualifications and Training
- Education to degree level, or equivalent work experience
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.