Are you passionate about driving the growth of women’s football?
DAZN has the largest portfolio of women’s football rights including: global UEFA Women’s Champions League and Liga F; Frauen Bundesliga, Serie A Fem, D1 Arkema in their domestic market and further international markets including the US; and other rights including the FAWSL and NWSL in various non-domestic markets.
DAZN sees women’s football as a once-in-a-generation growth opportunity. We are building a unique global platform for women’s football. Our platform will be centred around an authenticated, on platform globally available free environment, leveraging DAZN’s ubiquitous app and distribution, with its own identity and brand for women’s sport. We also have an extensive off-platform strategy from social media, club and publisher marketing channels through to broadcaster and platform partnerships. Our strategy is not limited to digital content, we have an extensive network of youth club marketing partnerships in the United States reaching millions of players where we can partner on activations and player development opportunities. Likewise, we are forming deep relationships with the clubs, players and influencers creating a broad range of partnership opportunities.
We are looking to build a rich and deep blend of commercial partnerships to add value and monetise this mix of owned, operated and 3rd party audience. We are creating an unparalleled platform and looking for the right person to join our team, relish in this unique opportunity and contribute a game changing performance.
This role will be based in Hammersmith. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Sponsorship Sales Director – Women’s Football you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead the sponsorship and advertising business for women’s football
- Be a key member of the women’s sport management team
- Lead on the sales market strategy, support developing and refining the overall women’s sport strategy
- Lead the organisation and management of all sponsorship and advertising relationships
- Be responsible for the setting and delivery of an ambitious sales budget
- Build and manage our network of commercial relationships
- Work in close collaboration with the wider DAZN sales team, ensuring we are efficient and effective in the market
- Collaborate closely with all internal and external stakeholders, from rightsholders to our internal content and technology teams, operating in a matrix environment across the various functional teams
- A love of sport and football – specifically interested in the growth of the women’s game and the broad range of opportunities this presents to tap into a naturally diverse audience united in their appreciation for women’s football and the unique experience it delivers
- Deep connection and experience with leading consumer brands - understanding their needs and how to best position our proposition for a long lasting and valuable relationship for both parties
- Robust understanding of the broader media and consumer landscape, its trends and developments
- A hunger for information, understanding data and developing that into attractive packages for partners – seeing the growth opportunities that present themselves and how to package them for partners to participate
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, new company / business unit
- A relentless, energetic pursuit for success
- Natural problem-solving skills and ability to thrive on finding solutions when challenges present themselves
- A team player mentality: you delight in the success and development of those around you
- Great communication skills
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.