Are you looking for your next corporate tax role in a global environment? How does working for a fast paced, ever expanding digital media business with a truly global footprint sound?
DAZN is the global destination for sports fans. We operate in 200 markets and has revenues of $3 billion. Fans in any country can watch sport in any language, on any device, live and on-demand. As Senior Manager Corporate Tax, your role will be varied and will include assisting with tax compliance review, tax risk management, Oracle integration, stakeholder engagement, and more! If you want to be part of this journey, then we would love to hear from you.
This role will be based in Hammersmith, London. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Senior Manager, Corporate Tax, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Review international and UK corporate tax returns and assist with other tax compliance as needed.
- Manage global corporate tax compliance and helping to maintain the relationships with global tax compliance suppliers.
- Prepare quarterly tax provision and year-end provisions including return to provision analysis and accounting disclosures.
- Review and improve corporate tax processes and documentation (including balance sheet reconciliations and tax payment forecasts) and minimising the cost of withholding taxes.
- Assist with Oracle TRCS design and implementation/integration.
- Work as part of the team to respond to audit queries by tax authorities.
- Partner with the business and across multiple taxes, responding to tax queries and building relationships across the Group.
- Work with treasury, legal and finance to provide tax support across the business.
- Work with and develop the Corporate Tax Manager and Senior Tax Analyst.
- ACA and/or CTA qualification with corporation tax.
- Experience of using accounting software specifically Oracle (experience with TRCS implementation/integration a bonus).
- Experience of corporation tax in an in-house tax team for a large multinational or advising such businesses in a large accounting firm.
- Ability to communicate effectively across the business with non-tax people.
- Experience of building relationships with external (or other) advisers and consultants.
- A highly flexible and measured approach to handling a large workload in an environment with rapidly shifting priorities and unpredictable demands.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.