Join Sky as a Customer Service Advisor in our Dublin contact centre earning €27, 473 per annum with the opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus every year too. It’s our people that make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Our contact centres have embraced hybrid working which means you can split your time between home and the office.
What you’ll do:
• Take inbound calls from customers who might have a technical query or want to talk about billing or upgrading their package
• Learn about our products and how to have great conversations with customers
• Spend time understanding customer needs and recommend Sky products that will improve the customers viewing, online and/or mobile experience
• Be part of a supportive, fun, and friendly customer service team
• Work 39 hours per week Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:45am & 7pm and Saturday 9am & 5.30pm
What you’ll bring:
• Brilliant listening skills
• A passion for problem solving
• An ability to empathise and understand customer needs
• A passion for delivering brilliant customer service
There are reasons people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. There really is something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits.
• Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband
Health and well being
• Discounts on external gyms
• Cycle to work scheme
• Private healthcare
• Dental and other healthcare options
• Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success
• Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
CVs aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking the support button at the beginning of your application.
Where you’ll work!
You’ll be based at our brilliant Contact Centre at Burlington Plaza in the centre of Dublin, but we operate a hybrid model which allows you the flexibility to split your time between home and the office, if preferable.
When you’re on site, you’ll have access to free tea and coffee, break out TV area, bike rack, changing/shower facilities, and discounted bus travel. Find out more about Sky Ireland here: https://careers.sky.com/sky-ireland/
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer