At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
Individuals will be responsible for several data entry tasks, which will require everything from light video editing, and tagging video data with various metadata attributes. After an initial training period of 2 weeks, this job will be eligible for some remote shifts & semi-flexible scheduling. Candidate must be a self-motivated, hard worker, with a keen eye for detail. This is a full-time or part-time contract position, with a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager, Capture & Harvesting who is based in Florence, Italy.
- Excellent spelling and grammar are essential requirements
- Perform all duties related to tagging video content
- Audit files and metadata entries for completion and proper organization
- Assist the Harvester Management team in building a database, brands, and products, consistent with existing company policies and procedures
- Other data entry tasks including organization, cross-referencing, and file retrieval
- Follow procedures to complete tasks on time
- Assist Director of Operations and Metadata Specialists in daily quality control, and in-depth auditing of our daily ad schedules
- The candidate must have an excellent knowledge of the English and Spanish language
- Strong attention to detail
- Availability to work at least 20 hours per week, which can be scheduled from Friday to Tuesday (Sunday and Monday are mandatory workdays).
- Speed and fluency of basic PC/Browser functions
Samba TV is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.