Thank you for considering the Ad Operations Manager position with Moonbug Entertainment, an award-winning global entertainment company inspiring kids everywhere to laugh, learn and grow. The company is behind some of the biggest kids’ entertainment brands in the world including CoComelon and Blippi. Moonbug believes every child should have access to our entertaining and enriching content, which is why our shows are available on more than 150 video platforms globally including Netflix, Disney+, BBC iPlayer and YouTube Kids. Moonbug is also a global leader in pre-school music and audio experiences, available on 100+ audio platforms globally. Moonbug brands extend far beyond the screen to include streaming music, toys, games, books, live events, and even theme park exhibits.
Moonbug is part of Candle Media, an independent, creator-friendly home for cutting-edge, high-quality, category-defining brands and franchises.
We are seeking an experienced Ad Operations Manager to run the global day-to-day operations, management, integration of inventory from various platforms and analytical reporting of media operations. You will be working with some of the biggest brands in the Kids and Family space. You will be based in our Los Angeles office and work closely with the team in London.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker who can juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and meticulous attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires proactivity & a strong work ethic. Moonbug’s Media team are expected to become experts in our managed content and perform competitive analysis to gain an understanding of how we can create new offerings for the market.
The candidate will manage relationships with a small set of external partners and work closely with internal stakeholders such as the Commercial, Finance, Data and Technical teams. Other requirements of the role include:
- Responsible for overseeing the planning, execution and delivery of direct & programmatic media campaigns across Moonbug’s digital portfolio.
- Management of one paid media executive with potential for this to grow in the future.
- Represent the team on behalf of the Director of Paid Media in the event of their absence.
- Work and communicate collaboratively with Moonbug’s senior management team.
- Proactively work with commercial and business development teams to identify and drive opportunities for monetization of Moonbug’s ad products with a particular focus on CTV.
- Drive and take ownership of Moonbug’s programmatic offerings through Freewheel and Google Ad Manager.
- Actively work with Moonbug’s data team on solutions that will benefit the wider paid media team.
- Attend client meetings where required both in pitch and post campaign stage.
- Act as point of contact with Platform ad teams.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the Finance team to aid and improve the campaign reconciliation process.
- Derive insights and trends from media campaigns to inform optimizations and identify opportunities for enhanced targeting across future campaigns.
- Where possible identify opportunities around audience measurement through companies such as Nielsen.
- Minimum of 5+ years using video ad servers (Google Ad Manager and Freewheel preferred).
- Strong experience of video advertising including Youtube campaign management
- Strong knowledge of CTV advertising.
- Strong experience of programmatic advertising including PG, PMP.
- A very strong working understanding of video ad protocols such as VAST.
- An understanding of Google Ads is desirable, but not required.
- Strong working knowledge across the Google workspace, including Google sheets, YouTube analytics, Google Looker studio.
- Confident communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Salary Range: $80-85K