Who we are and what we do
Audinate leads the world in networked media with our "Dante" technology which is used extensively in professional audio & video applications, including live events, broadcast, entertainment venues and communications systems.
Dante harnesses the power of IT networking to make AV better, replacing the need for specialised point-to-point analogue and digital connections. With audio and video making up so much of our daily lives, we play an important role in every great audio-visual moment. The Dante technology embedded in popular AV products makes it possible for users to connect sound and vision like never before.
You’ll find us in the largest companies and institutions like NFL Media Headquarters, Microsoft, major universities and even a 900-year-old cathedral featured in Harry Potter.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced ICT Support Engineer to provide technical support and management for our Cloud-based and on-premises systems. In this role, you will take overall responsibility for our Azure and O365 environments. You will manage the relationship with our MSP and ensure delivery of a high level of support. You will also provide operational support to our Cyber Security ISMS program and other system implementations with dependencies on Azure services.
You will be part of an exciting journey, using data to deliver sustained change and improve business systems architecture and outcomes.
- Manage IT operational support across key platforms including Microsoft Azure and Office suite encouraging best practice usage and thought leadership on process, features and tools
- Be the system owner of a suite of SaaS business systems including HRIS, Booking systems, LMS, DocuSign, Zoom, RingCentral, password manager and others
- Support implementation and configuration of new systems – SSO, integrations, security
- Managing the relationship with vendors, handling outages, support & maintenance, renewals, security, updates, backups, licenses and user permissions / roles, data integrity and privacy
- Follow established Information Security best practices for all aspects of vendor selection, asset, data and user environment management
- Onboard new staff members to ensure they are able to work immediately after starting employment with the organisation, have access to the tools they need and receive day 1 training on how to access them
- Work with MSP to manage and provide general IT support to 4 offices including 3 global and various remote only staff
- Respond to escalations from the MSP and monitor the incident queue for high priority and urgent requests
- Procurement of end user hardware and management of IT asset register
- Development and maintenance of computer operating system images
- Improvement and automation of IT workflows and working toward clean AAD
- Triage internal network and application issues as well as onsite equipment
- Create and deliver internal training for staff on best practice use of technology tools e.g. MS 365
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role either in house support or with a Managed Services Provider and / or a Microsoft Partner environment
- Demonstrated experience with managing, configuring and supporting Azure and O365 environments
- Demonstrated experience managing a fleet of end user computing devices including standard configurations, device image creation and deployment.
- Administration of SharePoint and Power Platform
- Experience or exposure with InTune and Exchange
- Understanding of standard IT applications, end user devices and general IT support across Windows, MacOS and Linux environments
- Exposure to cyber security principles and frameworks
- Experience finding delivery or support service providers and managing the value they deliver
- Experience in networking such as Cisco, Netgate, Meraki and Unifi
Additional desired skills and experience
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence and BitBucket
- Exposure to a Scaled Agile Framework, using Program Increment based planning
- Exposure or administration experience with AWS and GCP
What you’ll experience with us
With us, your ambition extends as far as our reach. Working alongside experts and enthusiasts from different backgrounds, you’ll refine your skills as we define our products. We’ll experience and share a purpose we can see and hear as we pioneer the future of AV together.
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and equity incentive plan, you’ll experience our diverse, values-based culture and a range of benefits such as flexible working through to volunteering leave.