Who We Are:
Launched in 2012, IMG Arena leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our Rightsholder clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We have gone on to expand our sports betting product suite with the addition of Event Centres and Official Virtual Sports. At IMG Arena the job is yours. We want you to be yourself. We are focused on building an inclusive and empowering environment that’s welcoming for everyone, where you are trusted and empowered to do what you’re good at. It’s your arena and your opportunity to shape it and your career. You’ll have the opportunity to pick up the latest technology, develop your own ideas and run with them. There’s loads of room for improvement and innovation. You get to prove and own the process from start to finish.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
IMG Arena is the sports data and betting distribution unit of the global power-house IMG, the world-leader in sports, events, media and fashion, operating in 30+ countries. We specialize in bringing sport and the sports betting industry closer together via our federation services and world-class sports content.
Launched in 2012, IMG Arena leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our Rightsholder clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We have gone on to expand our sports betting product suite with the addition of Event Centres and Official Virtual Sports.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop and manage a client base within territory
- Deliver sales and revenue against annual targets, both upsell to existing accounts and new business
- Present product portfolio that includes sports streaming, sports data and related trading products
- Manage all stages of the sales process, working with internal stakeholders
- Lead face to face meetings and presentations across the continent.
- Lead and support new business approaches, RFPs and pitches
- Maintain excellent staff, customer and client relations at all times
- Provide internal feedback to stakeholders, including product and tech
- Represent IMG effectively in its commercial relationships with customers and sports federations
- Tracking and forecasting of performance vs target for the region
- Attend and participate in relevant industry conferences
Please Note e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc
- Occasional unsociable working hours may be required to meet business deadlines, including evenings and weekends as necessary
- Outside of event travel there will be a requirement to travel internationally for meetings with customers as part of the role
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in sales or business development role
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships at senior levels
- Demonstrable record of revenue generation and hitting sales targets
- International experience
- Passion and experience in sports, betting and gaming would be an advantage
- Prior experience or knowledge of the betting industry would be a big plus
- Experience in broadcast sales would be an advantage
Skills and Abilities
- Strong presentation, communication (verbal and written) skills
- Highly developed commercial acumen – ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Fluency in English with additional relevant languages preferable
- Self-starter who can perform under pressure and thrives in ambitious, fast-paced environment
- Takes intitiative and leads
- Strong organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Highly organized and presentable
- Willing to go beyond the base level job requirements.
- Comfortable working autonomously and building new sales pipelines
Qualifications and Training
- Education to degree level is preferable
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.