Looking to take the next steps in your career? As a Head of Product you will be responsible for leading and aligning on product, operations and local market issues along with launch and in life management of DAZN within the local region.
Reporting into the VP: Regional Product - You will develop strong relationships with the regional leadership teams and the central teams across DAZN to ensure alignment on local priorities and work closely with central teams to deliver on these local needs. You will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. You are a leader and ensure the best out of their team in market.
This role will be based in our Madrid office. Benefits include access to DAZN, annual performance-related bonus, medical insurance fully funded by the company provided by Cigna (including access to a medical chart, premium hospitals and a reimbursement policy), Cobee flexible compensation policy: 180€ every month to be used on a range of social benefits, refer a friend scheme, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for hybrid working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
Please note, our Talent Acquisition team and some Hiring teams are based in the UK so parts of the recruitment process will be in English. Please also upload your resume in English, thanks!
As our new Head of Product, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own new territory requirements and new market launch working with commercial, operations and marketing to align requirements
- Drive outcome focused execution of roadmap
- Obsess over customer journeys and ensure we have the best most commercially successful customer experience possible
- Bridge the gap between local CEOs and central teams to ensure local team requirements are being represented centrally and central roadmaps and thinking are shared back into the market
- Work with customer support to understand local issues ensuring they are understood and picked up
- Use DAZN data services, ensure KPIs are met and raising any issues with global teams for resolution
- Ensure new features are rolled out in market efficiently and are translated and localized to ensure they are being used as effectively as possible
- Support local marketing endeavors to ensure they are able to execute their plans and drive subscriptions
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market and consumer electronics, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends
- Manage all local market intelligence, be the eyes and ears in the local market to ensure a solid understanding of the competition, local trends and challenges
- Travel to London occasionally
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 8+ years solid years of relevant work experience
- Experience leading projects with broad visibility
- Experience of agile methodologies
- Strong requirement composition skills, with experience writing BDD User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment
- Excellent program organization, product management, and coordination skills
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior management in both English & Spanish
- Understanding of cross-functional implications of own work
- Understanding of the challenges of launching products in multiple markets
- Experience of managing 3rd party partners and suppliers
- Background of delivering business value, improve user and customer experience and providing maximum return on investment
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.