DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Katowice TV and mobile lab will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
What’s your role about?
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer who is passionate about building modern, scalable, and resilient tools and services. As part of our Platform team, you will work with large scale Cloud deployments and develop the Cloud infrastructure for the team’s services as well as collaborate and assisting other teams with the tools and services we provide.
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE IMPORTANT STUFF!)
- Work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies
- Implement advanced CI/CD pipelines
- Implement monitoring and alerting systems
- Build highly secure and available systems
- Monitor and maintain Production/Staging environments
- Build and maintain scalable microservices
- Share knowledge and collaborate with other developers
- Build highly resilient and scalable solutions on Cloud, impacting millions of users
- Partner with the other Software Engineering teams to create E2E solutions
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Proven scripting experience with Node.js/Python/Bash
- Experience with Cloudproviders (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Senior-level understanding of design patterns and architectures
- Hands-on experience in various DevOps tools, such as: Terraform and GitHub Actions
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with people at all seniority levels
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery experience
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLE SKILLS
- Experience with AWS services (Route 53, ECR, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.)
- Experience with Mobile applications and their dedicated CI/CD tools and needs
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Tax incentive
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.