Who we are and what we do
Audinate leads the world in networked media with our "Dante" technology which is used extensively in professional audio & video applications, including live events, broadcast, entertainment venues and communication systems.
Dante harnesses the power of IT networking to make AV better, replacing the need for specialised point-to-point analogue and digital connections. With audio and video making up so much of our daily lives, we play an important role in every great audio-visual moment. The Dante technology embedded in popular AV products makes it possible for users to connect sound and vision like never before.
You’ll find us in the largest companies and institutions like the Sydney Opera House, NFL Media Headquarters, Microsoft, major universities and even a 900-year-old cathedral featured in Harry Potter.
What you’ll be working on
This role is responsible for the strategy of high performance audio solutions, including building and presenting business cases for approval, detailing the product strategy and GTM model, maintaining the epic and product backlog, implementing pricing models and forming relationships with key customers.
You will work across the organisation to manage stakeholders and ensure product success. You will communicate product strategy and roadmaps to senior audiences and develop success criteria to product owners and the development team. In addition, you'll collaborate closely with sales, operations and marketing teams to ensure success of products as they are introduced to the market.
- Full lifecycle product management (ideation, execution, and delivery to market, in-life management, and maintenance to end of life)
- Stakeholder management – both internal and external. Key interactions include: Strategic leadership group, market intelligence, engineering development functions, ELT
- Release definition – covering improvement requests, maintenance, major new features, and new products
- Communicate product vision, positioning, value proposition within the company
- Outward voice representing product portfolio. e.g. sales calls, customer presentations, conferences, tradeshows etc.
- Maintain understanding of competitive landscape and produce competitive overviews for sales and marketing
- Pricing and margin management
- A good communicator, can share and represent a vision both within and external to the company
- A collaborator, able to build and steer consensus, to bring people along
- Experienced working with data and analytics to develop product hypotheses, draw conclusions, and build a case for action.
- High degree of EQ, adept at managing complexity
- Comfortable operating with incomplete and changing information. Able to make decisions and provide leadership in this environment.
- Able to successfully work with and influence the Engineering and Operations functional groups to deliver the roadmap, including where outsourced resources are used.
- Affinity for the end user, able to advocate for the user at critical moments
- Able to represent a different point of view inside the company.
- Technically literate, able to communicate with all stakeholders at the right level
- More than 2 years of experience in product management
- AV industry experience or an interest in audio/video technology is highly desirable
What you’ll experience with us
With us, your ambition extends as far as our reach. Working alongside experts and enthusiasts from different backgrounds, you’ll refine your skills as we define our products. We’ll experience and share a purpose we can see and hear as we pioneer the future of AV together.
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and equity incentive plan, you’ll experience our diverse, values-based culture and a range of benefits such as flexible working through to volunteering leave.