Who We Are:
Launched in 2012, IMG Arena leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our Rightsholder clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We have gone on to expand our sports betting product suite with the addition of Event Centres and Official Virtual Sports. At IMG Arena the job is yours. We want you to be yourself. We are focused on building an inclusive and empowering environment that’s welcoming for everyone, where you are trusted and empowered to do what you’re good at. It’s your arena and your opportunity to shape it and your career. You’ll have the opportunity to pick up the latest technology, develop your own ideas and run with them. There’s loads of room for improvement and innovation. You get to prove and own the process from start to finish.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
At IMG ARENA, sport is in our DNA. We build deep relationships with sports and federations.
We specialise in bringing sport and the sports betting industry closer together via our federation services and world-class sports content.
Launched in 2012, we leveraged our rights expertise to pioneer the mainstream introduction of official data rights. We paved the way for a new revenue stream for our federation clients, whilst at the same time delivering greater value to the sports betting industry. We are focused on fan-first engagement through the delivery of digital content and product innovations that fuel the emotions and excitement unique to world-class sport.
Our expertise includes the creation and delivery of some of the world’s best sporting content with our official Fastpath Data feeds, Live Streaming service, Event Centres and Virtual Sports products.
IMG ARENA sits within the global IMG powerhouse, which is a world-leader in sports, events, media and fashion operating in 30+ countries.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist in the deployment of client integrations over the entire lifecycle, including relationship management, cross-team coordination & issue management (from pre-integration through to post go-live maturity).
- Working with various CRM software such as Monday.com and Pipedrive.
- Work with internal teams across all functions within IMG ARENA (Product, Commercial, Support, Marketing, Technical & Integration teams) to ensure goals are being met.
- Interpret data from MixPanel & other sources to assist in presenting how well clients are performing our products.
- Engage with internal stakeholders (product, technology & support) to deliver a seamless and streamlined service for the client, with support from the wider team.
- Gain a full understanding of the IMGA offering, ramping up over time to be able to answer basic questions about the way they work.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to continually improve processes and best practices; contribute to the ongoing team improvement by leading & contributing to special projects.
- Project work with internal and external stakeholders on a variety of different topics.
- This is a permanent position and will be based at Chiswick Business Park.
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00 GMT, Monday to Friday.
- Out-of-hours work may occasionally be required to meet business deadlines / client meetings.
Knowledge and Experience
- Self-starter who will ask questions to better understand the subject at hand.
- Problem solver with a positive, approachable demeanour.
- Multi-tasker who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Good relationship-building skills.
- Confident and effective written & verbal communication skills.
- Confident to speak and present infront of a varying audience.
- Diligent and organised with high attention to detail.
Skills and Abilities
- A “learning mindset”.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build rapport across a variety of personalities & seniorities.
- A responsive and proactive individual looking for a career in a sports-focused company.
- A true passion for the world of sport, media and/or gambling.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office applications. Experience with Monday.com a plus (not mandatory).
Qualifications and Training
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Commercial and/or project management experience.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.