IMAX is not your everyday entertainment experience. With over 50 years of history as a global innovator in entertainment technology, our employees and their careers have constantly gone beyond the ordinary at IMAX. We combine proprietary technology with industry-leading knowledge and relationships with top studios and filmmakers to create theatrical experiences that take audiences beyond the edge of their seats to a world they never imagined. IMAX has revolutionized the way people experience movies and continues to push the boundaries of entertainment experiences beyond blockbusters and into exciting new directions.
Come explore IMAX – where innovation, creativity and passion come together. Get inspired, get involved, and ignite your future with IMAX!
What You'll Do:
- Professionally and diplomatically screen and handle the high volume of requests for access to the Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President with discretion
- Manage and organize the Executive’s Outlook calendar with flexibility for constantly changing priorities; determine the importance of internal and external meeting requests, prioritize and re-schedule accordingly to ensure effective time management
- Ensure time-sensitive tasks are followed up
- Arrange all travel, transportation and accommodations in conjunction with HRG travel; prepare comprehensive and detailed itineraries and ensure that they are available in the Outlook calendar
- Organize, prepare and process expense reports for the Executives, and review reports submitted for their approvals, ensure they are approved in a timely manner
- Field and direct phone calls and assist with coordinating and technical support for conference calls when required
- Collect and distribute any mail and couriers as well as arrange courier shipments
- Prepare materials as needed for meetings, conferences and other events
- Assist with document management, retention and confidential files
- Ensure invoices are reviewed, approved, and submitted in a timely manner
- Maintain departmental attendance and vacation reporting and scheduling
- Help coordinate events for the Finance group as a whole
- Act as a resource to the Finance group employees
- Coordinate regularly scheduled department meetings
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a C-level, executive support role. A solid track record of providing administrative support for finance, earnings and investor relations strongly preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related field preferred; high school diploma required
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills, diplomatic, tactful, customer-focused with a professional phone manner and ability to interact professionally with staff members at all levels of the organization, the press, high-profile and other external clients
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills with proven ability to organize, prioritize and successfully manage multiple and shifting priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and independently with minimal supervision
- Anticipate needs and make necessary and appropriate decisions independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven self-starter with strong work ethic, self-motivated, resourceful, conscientious, punctual and energetic
- Team-player, flexible, adaptable, personable and able to work well with others; takes direction, and fulfills responsibilities under stress or pressure with minimal direct supervision
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
56,334.00 - 100,000.00
At IMAX, you will be part of a culture built on respect – we are committed to creating a welcoming and diverse atmosphere across our organization.
For consideration, please apply online. We thank all applicants for their interest in IMAX but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.