· Department: Technology - Live operations
· Job Title: Support Specialist
· Reports to: Head of Dazn Support Desk
· Location: Hyderabad, Indi
· Career Level: 2
· Hours of Work: 40 (shift based, 24/7 including nights, national and public holidays)
· Line Management Responsibility: No
HERE'S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU'LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Providing Fist line support and acting as first responder and carrying out level 1 triage to inbound customer incidents received to the dazn support centre.
- Responsible for Incident Logging, providing business impact assessment, reporting, incident notifications and escalation to resolver teams in a quick and timely manner.
- Troubleshooting, providing 1st line fixes and escalating incidents as required, ensuring they are resolved within service level agreements or against agreed key performance indicators.
- Carrying out proactive and pre- live event and metadata monitoring checks on across our dazn OTT product to ensure maximum possible uptime.
- Responsible for Level 1 monitoring (Business and Technical) and live event monitoring across the DAZN OTT platform and product using variety of tools.
- Responsible for sending out live incident communications as soon as incident is detected on the DAZN OTT platform in a timely manner.
- Being the point of contact for escalating issues when necessary.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- · Min 2 years' experience working in 1st Line IT Support desk experience
- · Experience working in a live sports environment
- · Nice to have experience using AWS cloud-based platforms specially Cloud watch, ECS, Lambda etc.
- · Experience of using service management ticketing tools like Service Now
- · Have a fair understanding of web technologies and distributed web applications using variety of languages like Node Js etc.
- · Articulate & possess Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Team-player who is able to work unsupervised.
- · Possess clarity of thought, agility & attention to detail to be ahead of the game through proactivity, driving best practice and incredibly responsive capabilities to give our customers the best customer experience.
- · Possess exceptional communication skills to ensure our incident communications are clear to our executives
- · Exceptional OTT monitoring expertise: to include Conviva, New Relic, ServiceNow. As well as Live and VoD, possess strong capabilities in operations covering Sign Up, Sign In, Payments, My Account, Pause and Cease
- · Knowledge of KPIs that indicate performance and customer experience (eg re-buffering, video playback failures, video-start failures, capacity monitoring)
- · Strong knowledge of OTT, devices, browsers, living room, mobile, web, CDNs, Platforms, Applications
- · Confidence to recommend critical business decisions in near-real-time to recover service
- · Ability to balance multiple concurrent activities when incident occur, to drive performance to ensure communication, escalation, triage and reporting are all done within minutes of key incidents occurring
- · Attention to detail to follow runbooks, including deciding severities of our incidents and identifying customer impacts
- · Ability to work under pressure and multitasking.
- Contribute to the team by sharing new ideas and technologies in meetings.
- On a daily basis accurately record your time.
- Take part in monthly one-to-one meetings with the Manager.
- Work closely with other Teams within the department to ensure effective support is delivered.
- NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Familiarity with basic ITIL
- Familiarity with Jira / Confluence /Service now
- Providing support for internal teams via an email and ticketing system
- Producing detailed and well-written support documents for internal tracking and future referencing
- Application and systems support – Primary investigation in internal/External escalations and solving technical issues arising from the live systems as a result of direct contact or monitoring.
- Defining and setting up monitoring systems for the platform. the individual will also complete first-line support of the application using a wide range of skills and technologies
- Undertake routine data modifications, data mining, and reporting as required by internal users and customers
- Provide 1st level support to internal users
- Observe and respond as a matter of priority to alerts from the monitoring systems.
- Undertake regular reviews of all issues identified.
- Helping to develop and document processes within your area of work and identifying and updating existing processes as required.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Problem solver
- Hard working and dedicated.
- High attention to detail
- Open, honest, and approachable working style
- Team player
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills including concise and clear explanations.
- Ability to receive feedback from others.
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS (DO YOU HAVE THESE DESIRABLES?)
- Knowledge of the ticketing system ServiceNow
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and Teams
- Able to Communicate
- Has a Questioning personality
- Ownership & Accountability
- Able to follow, refine, and communicate procedures.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.