WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Would you enjoy working on a streaming platform, reaching millions of concurrent users globally? DAZN are a leading worldwide sports broadcaster, changing the game. To manage the risk of our fast-growing business we are looking for an Application Security Specialist to join us within the Security Architecture & Engineering function. You will be a key subject matter expert on securing microservices. In addition, you will play a key role in improving secure development processes and tooling and take lead on Threat modelling, and code analysis automation.
As part of the Security Architecture & Engineering (SANE) Team you will be exposed to a variety of modern innovative projects and technologies. You will constantly learn and improve your skills in our team’s regular training and benefit from include access to DAZN generous benefits package [please refer to your Recruiter for the correct Country benefits:]. In addition, you will have the opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
- Work and learn in a team of leading security experts.
- Working closely with developers, acting as a Subject Matter Expert in security threats, vulnerabilities, risks & controls.
- Empower teams following and implementing DAZN’s application security principals and outcomes, defining guidelines, and improving controls.
- Support the teams with on-going security risk assessments of new and in-flight projects.
- Proactively test the security posture and guide the remediation work for identified application security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Secure the SDLC and automate security analysis and scanning with SAST, DAST, and other tooling.
- Facilitate threat modelling sessions.
- Facilitating the Security Champions Programme.
You'll be set up for success if you have:
- Minimum of two years Hands-on software engineering experience, proficiency with at least one scripting/programming language, coding practices (CI/CD pipelines and github) is a must-have.
- Three to five years prior work experience working in a security capacity for a similar organisation
- Good knowledge of information security principles and practices, especially in the application security domain, OWASP Top 10.
- Experience of application security testing, analysis in modern development environments.
- Ability to develop positive relationships and act as an ambassador for information security.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent English is a requirement. You are able to speak in front of a bigger audience and senior management.
- Appetite to research, learn and think outside of the box.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working with a public cloud provider like Oracle, AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience with common authN frameworks and standards like Oauth2/OIDC and JWT/JWS.
- Expertise with OWASP ASVS, Cryptography, TLS, PKI.
- Experience with highly distributed applications and microservices.
- Experience with secrets management.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.