DAZN is a world-changing sports broadcaster bringing thousands of sporting events into millions of households across the world, delivering live sport direct to consumers through 100s of devices in over 200 countries.
We have a fantastic opportunity in our Technology team for a Senior Streaming Support Engineer.
This role will be based in our brand-new Hyderabad office, and you will work on call and in shifts. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
As our new Senior Streaming Support Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Monitor and support our global streaming platform
- Identify, triage, resolve or escalate faults across a broad range of technology
- Perform root cause analysis of complex faults
- Provide reports on platform stability and performance
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders and senior management
- Write detailed support documentation and run-books
- Work closely with the Broadcast Platforms Managers
- Support the continued development of core streaming functions
- Help build, test and maintain a successful streaming operation
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Prior experience supporting OTT head-end components, DRM, CDNs and end-user client performance
- Prior experience troubleshooting OTT workflows & HTTP streaming solutions
- Detailed knowledge of A/V encoding, packaging & CDN technologies
- A high degree of troubleshooting and root cause analysis expertise
- The ability to work outside of office hours Mon-Sun (details to be confirmed)
- Prior experience working with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure or similar
- Prior experience working with monitoring tools such as New Relic, CloudWatch & Conviva
Even better if you have:
- Prior experience with tools such as ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence, Grafana or Dataminer
- Prior experience with live sport broadcast/stream delivery
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.