Senior Software Engineer iOS - Product Technology Group
Do you want to have an impact on a live-stream native app that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis? Would you like to be a part of a cutting-edge, talented and friendly team?
Join our Mobile Team at DAZN!
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This role will be based in our brand-new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
· Implement new features with unit and automated tests & support existing features
· Take care of the health of the codebase
· Mentor and support other developers with their day-to-day work
· Drive product features starting from ideation phase until delivery and live monitoring
· Design and deliver tools used by other teams
· Cooperate with teams across the entire company to deliver critical improvements to the whole platform
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
· Experience in implementing iOS application in Swift
· Experience in design patterns (MVVM, MVP) and software architecture (SOLID)
· Experience with writing unit (XCTest and Nimble framework) tests
· Ability to propose, own, drive and implement initiatives from ideation until delivery and monitoring
· Knowledge of monitoring, remote config and experimentation tools
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
· You have experience with CI
· You have knowledge of RxSwift and UI automated testing
· You're familiar with AVFoundation
Even better if you have: (max 3)
· Experience with automated (Espresso + UIAutomator) tests
· Gradle or alternative build systems
· Familiarity with building automation and CI
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.