WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Is your next career move into a dynamic Network Support team who are responsible for managing a large global Network? This is a fantastic opportunity to join our and expanding global network support team.
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Network and Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
AS OUR NEW NETWORK ENGINEER, YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Lead on the resolution of escalated incidents and problems, ensuring business service level targets are achieved.
- Own the successful fulfilment of service requests and changes, within the agreed timelines.
- Support the ongoing development of the global network by working closely with the architecture team on Network projects.
- Maintain and manage the global network monitoring platform, ensuring it consistently meets the demands of the business.
- Support the development of operational business processes and successful delivery of service improvement opportunities.
- Be point of technical authority for the NOC team members, providing Technical / Operational assistance and guidance.
- Develop key relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Drive best practice, proactivity and innovation; enabling our customers to have the best customer experience.
- Maintain technical and process documentation within the Network Support function.
- Provide operational cover and support for the 24/7 global NOC team.
- Be involved in directly supporting the successful delivery of major sporting events to our global customer base.
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience of working within a network operations department.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an equivalent 2nd line Network Support role.
- Strong demonstrable experience in supporting, maintaining and developing a complex Cisco routing and switching network environment.
- Previous experience in supporting and maintaining enterprise Firewalls
- Experience in management of Load Balancers within a production network.
- Flexibility to support a 24x7 global operation, including providing ‘out of hours’ on-call assistance.
- The ability to quickly assess, prioritise, respond, resolve incidents
- Excellent communication skills and proven senior stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated strategic and tactical thinking, quantitative and analytical skills, while under pressure.
- Hands on experience of working with IT Service Management tools such as Service Now.
- The ability to promptly learn new network technologies and shape the delivery of these into an operational team.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Over 4 years’ experience in working within a complex Network Support environment.
- Demonstrable broadcast experience and understanding of broadcast systems/technologies.
- Previous exposure / experience on the SolarWinds suite of tools for network management and monitoring
- Experience in managing a variety of Cisco routing and switching technologies - IOS and NE-OX
- CCNP certification
- ITIL Certification
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.