Are you passionate about live sport? Are you someone who takes pride in getting the job right first time? Are you an inquisitive person that enjoys investigating issues? DAZN is one of the fasting growing streaming companies in the world and stream over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues, in over 200 countries. We always continue to deliver to our ever-growing number of customers. This is a fast-paced live environment that the right candidate can thrive in.
Our platform support team sits centrally to the business. It is a great opportunity to develop your own skills and knowledge and learn about how a game at a stadium on the other side of the world ends up playing seamlessly on to a customer’s device. This is an exciting opportunity to join our 24x7 platform support team in the pearl city of Hyderabad and play a pivotal part in bringing so many of our customers the sport they want combined with great user experience. Our platform support team are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to monitor our platform across the globe and provide 2nd line technical support. This includes, deep-diving into playback analytic tools, monitoring all our key functions and critical user journeys and all the micro services that connect DAZN and deliver our content. We provide a first-class service to the business and our customers.
As our new Platform Support Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide platform support and act as 2nd line responder in carrying out technical triage to customer impacting incidents.
- Analyse detailed technical logs, that help triage and resolve issues in a quick and timely manner
- Troubleshoot 2nd line issues and really dig into the data to see the impact of issues and advise fixes
- 1st response to all platform related alerts including AWS services
- Proactively monitor the platform’s performance and KPIs in line with our service level agreements, using our state-of-the-art tools
- Expand your skills and knowledge on OTT and linear delivery and other areas of the business
- Serve the live operations team in creation of monitoring dashboards & alerting
- Be the main point of triage in live incidents providing advice, data and impact analysis.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience with dealing with incidents from a technical aspect.
- Knowledge of KPIs that indicate performance and customer experience.
- Experience working with APM tooling such as New Relic, Coralogix, Logz.io
- Experience working with live incidents in a fast environment under pressure situations.
- AWS Microservice knowledge such as ECS, Lambda, SQS, CloudWatch
- Experience working with a streaming analysis product (Conviva)
- Experience acting as a technical point for 1st/2nd line triaging and escalation.
Even better if you have:
- Demonstrable Incident Management experience
- A healthy passion for getting to the important detail of incidents.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.