In this role, you will work closely within a team of Infrastructure engineers to provide support for infrastructure products and services. You will help to maintain and deliver new and inspired solutions for the business. You’ll work with colleagues to investigate and develop techniques and practices to extend our open-source and enterprise components, emphasizing good design, scalability, and future proofing. As an engineer of the infrastructure team, you will assist with mentoring and development of your junior peers.
Collaborating closely with other infrastructure team members, you will be exposed to cutting edge tooling, integrations, and automation technologies. Your contributions will directly shape and realise the global infrastructure strategy. Leveraging DAZN’s heavy investment in technology products, you will gain knowledge in all facets of infrastructure support, including configuration management, virtualization, containerization, and information security.
In this exciting position, you will have the opportunity to leverage your skills to provide best of class support for systems that will empower DAZN to deliver the best live sports streaming product in the world.
This role will be based in our brand new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
Benefits will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 3 years + as a Windows System Administrator or similar role with 5 years of IT industry experience.
- Experience in Windows server operating systems (Server 2016,2019,2022) and advanced troubleshooting
- Experience in Windows server configuration and patch management via SCCM (Systems Center Configuration Manager)
- Administration and advanced troubleshooting experience with Windows Enterprise Technologies such as Active Directory, PKI, DNS, DHCP and common networking technologies.
- Experience in change control and change management processes following ITIL standards.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills (English)
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Certification in relevant Microsoft Server and Azure AD.
- Experience in Microsoft Failover clusters
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Identity & Access Management
- Experience in PowerShell scripting for automation and management of systems
- Experience in Azure hybrid identity (Azure AD Connect)
- Experience in Remote Desktop services. Exchange Online, email security and routing principals.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.