We are looking for a compassionate and dedicated engineering manager with emotional intelligence and maturity to work with highly capable and empowered teams. You bring out the best in your team!
Someone with an eye for seeing where and when technical and workflow decisions improve our maintenance overhead and product roadmaps.
A thoughtful and artful communicator within your engineering teams and across the broader organization. Someone with enormous strive to build the best product.
What You’ll Own:
- Product Excellence: The technology and components to delight our users, improve quality, and reduce the cost of support and maintenance of your product.
- A Reliable Experience: ensure your product meets or exceeds the contracted SLA uptime.
- Growth of Team: The responsibility for the opportunities, growth, and professional development of the engineers that report to you.
- Organizational relationship: A direct and deep relationship with global teams & engineering leaders and team members, Skills product leaders, other engineering teams in Hyderabad.
- Product Strategy: Advise the product strategy by bringing technical perspective to the conversations.
Experience You’ll Need:
- Overall experience of 8 to 15 years, with 2 to 5 years leading and mentoring technical team that support and partner with international technology and product teams.
- Extensive experience shipping cloud services, with technical depth to be active in decisions about the architectural investments.
- Proven track record to focus technical work on the top business priorities, and to be accountable for keeping strategic deliverables on track.
- Experience with API management, product instrumentation, analytics, continuous development and integration, and security and audit concerns.
- Strong cross-functional team and cross-department partnership skills for negotiating thoughtful agreements.
- Experience in software engineering through Lean Agile/Kanban is an advantage.
- Experience in implementing Object Oriented Web Programming and exposure to React, Node.JS, Spring Boot, PL/SQL Technologies.
Ways We Work:
- Software Craftsmanship through Test-Driven Development, Pair and mob Programming, Continuous Delivery and improvement.
- Autonomous & responsible teams - making their own product & dev choices.
- Multi-functional teams - collaborating through all phases of the product dev process,
- Customer research - we build what our customers actually want.
- Trusting leaders - who empower us to create the right solutions for our customers.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.