Welcome to Team Whistle, a DAZN Group company. A sports and entertainment media brand that creates and distributes brand-safe video content that is positive, relatable and uplifting. Team Whistle entertains and inspires its highly-engaged audience by blending proprietary data-driven insights and showcasing unparalleled in-house production capabilities through highly shareable long and short form content and original programming across multiple passion points.
We're growing fast and looking to add a talented Director, Brand Partnerships to our team. The Director will represent Team’s Whistle’s content and media business in the marketplace, selling a portfolio of social and digital ad products including online video, sponsorships and integrations of originals, influencer marketing, and custom branded content.
This role can be based in New York, LA, Chicago or can be a remote offering.
Benefits include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, up to 15 days of paid time off and 9 days of annual leave, health benefits (including dental & eye care) and a generous sick time package as well as short and long-term disability covering, parental leave offering, personal insurances, such as basic life term and personal accident and access to a 401(k) retirement plan. You’ll also find a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Director - Brand Partnerships, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- The role, reporting to the VP, Brand Partnerships, will drive towards an individual revenue goal and will be responsible for an individual client list. The Director will be given the opportunity to build and manage their own business at a national level, overseeing all campaign executions with the support of internal teams including Account Management, Marketing, Insights, and Media Planning.
- The Director will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while properly developing client and agency relationships.
- Manage a substantial account list inclusive of new business prospects and returning partners to generate revenue.
- Work with the VP, Brand Partnerships to send client outreach and to strategize around creative solutions pertaining to client meetings, RFPs, proactive opportunities, and on-going conversations.
- Collaborate with internal teams – sales, marketing, account management, insights, programming, and media planning throughout all phases of the sales process (pre, during, post).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of successful digital advertising experience.
- Passion for sales, digital media, and branded content
- Strong interest in sports and entertainment.
- Enjoy the creative process.
- Outstanding communications skills
- Organized, proactive and results-oriented.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward. People who move fast and make success happen.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, out content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results. People who will take on challenges no matter what is in front of them.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.